Thread: Sony Xperia Play : Sim card not fitting in the slot

Sony Xperia Play : Sim card not fitting in the slot

I have recently bought the new xperia play. But the problem I’m facing is that when try to insert the sim card it is not fitting in the slot. I guess the space provided in the phone seems to be of improper size. So for this what should I do so that I can insert the sim card properly.

Re: Sony Xperia Play : Sim card not fitting in the slot

For this I would like to know which sim card you are using. As there are two types of sizes available in the sim card. One is the regular size and other is the micro sim. So if you are using the micro sim card for this phone then it will definitely not fit in the phone as this phone need regular size of sim card and will not work with the micro sim.

For this I would like to know which sim card you are using. As there are two types of sizes available in the sim card. One is the regular size and other is the micro sim. So if you are using the micro sim card for this phone then it will definitely not fit in the phone as this phone need regular size of sim card and will not work with the micro sim.
    I’m using regular size of sim card and not the micro sim. So I think it should be easily fitted in the slot. Then why it is giving problem while inserting the sim card.

What I feel that the sim card you are inserting in the phone might be placing wrong. That may be the reason you are not able insert the sim card in to the slot. For this refer the manual or user guide which came with the phone and ttry to insert the card as it shown in it.