Thread: overheating in Sony Ericsson xperia mini st15i

overheating in Sony Ericsson xperia mini st15i

I have recently bought Sony Ericsson xperia mini st15i Smartphone and started facing problem in the first month only, the phone is started overheating by normal use the phone gets overheated while its being on charge or when I am using some application normally sometimes I have ignore this issue but the now the phone is really get hot so can’t be ignore. I don’t know the cause of this issue but if anyone knows how to solve the overheating issue on my phone then please help me

Re: overheating in Sony Ericsson xperia mini st15i

This issue is cause due to the phone hardware and because of this sometimes phone cannot control the heating of the unit and that’s why when you charge your battery ,talking on the phone or using some application and playing games the unit will heat up. The components of the hardware cannot regulate the temperature of the unit so the result is “overheating” and once the unit is overheated the phone starts overheating and creates problem for you.

Re: overheating in Sony Ericsson xperia mini st15i

If your Sony Ericsson xperia mini st15i started getting overheated then instead of repairing yourself you should take your phone to the Sony Ericsson Authorized service center and make sure that they have a calibration fix and if they have a calibration fix then you get your overheating issue solved within few hours and if they doesn’t have the fix then you should try to replace your phone if your phone is in under warranty.