Thread: How to uninstall inbuilt Games in Sony Ericsson Xperia mini

How to uninstall inbuilt Games in Sony Ericsson Xperia mini

I have bought new Sony Ericsson Xperia x10 mini Smartphone two months before and the phone runs on android OS till now the phone is performing in the way I expect it .the phone has many inbuilt application and many games but the games are not too good so I don’t want any games in my phone. I have tried uninstalling the inbuilt games which is by default provided by Sony but there is not any uninstall button to remove the game, if anyone knows how to uninstall this inbuilt games then please help me.

Re: How to uninstall inbuilt Games in Sony Ericsson Xperia mini

You can only uninstall or remove Application or Games that having the uninstall button and the application and games doesn’t have the uninstalled button then this are default or built-in games so I think it is not possible to remove this default games or application officially.

The only way to uninstall inbuilt games or application in your Xperia mini x10 is to root your phone but the rooting process is very complex and it may invalidate your warranty. I am not sure but I have heard that you can uninstalled default application from your phone in the upcoming software update so instead of rooting your phone I think you just wait for the latest update.

The inbuilt games are preinstalled by the manufacturer and not possible to uninstall such application I think you should use the phone with this inbuilt games and application only because it takes very less space and doesn’t cause any problem to your phone but still you want to remove this inbuilt games then i am not sure but you should visit the Sony Ericsson service center and discuss your problem in detail if possible they delete those inbuilt games in some way and you will get your problem solved.