Thread: Touch Screen not working on Sony Ericsson Xperia mini st15i

Touch Screen not working on Sony Ericsson Xperia mini st15i

I am using Sony Ericsson Xperia mini st15i Android Smartphone from last three months the phone comes with 5mp camera and having great features like Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth ,etc. but in the last week when I was playing a game fruit ninja on it I have found that the Touch screen is not responding when I swipe my finger on the touch screen then by surfing about Sony Ericsson Xperia mini I have found that the problem is related with the Digitizer, now I don’t know how to get out of this problem ,if anyone knows how to solve this issue then please recommend me.

Re: Touch Screen not working on Sony Ericsson Xperia mini st15i

You first go to the service menu from your home screen and then select service test then just test the digitizer and see that the touch screen works properly or not and still you are facing the same problem then you can try with downloading an application MultiTouch VIsualizer2 from Android market , I hope with this application you will able to solve your problem easily.

The touch screen problem issues mostly occur because of the slow screen responsiveness or the alignment of the screen is not proper . if the touch screen not responding properly then make sure that your display is clean, if your display is not clean then try to clean your display and after cleaning the display the problem still persist then you should try with the Sony Ericsson update service but make sure to keep backup of all your personal data before performing a software update .

After tried using multitouch paint and performing repair with Sony Ericsson update service and still you are getting the same touch screen Digitizer problem then I think your touch screen problem is related with the hardware problem and you should repair it by contacting any of the Sony Ericsson authorized service center.