Thread: Best Task manager for ST15i

Best Task manager for ST15i

Hey friends I bought a new Sony Ericsson Xperia mini ST15i last Tuesday. I loved the phone and I really wanted to keep this phone safe and sound from any external or internal defects. For that I downloaded and installed all the precaution based applications and software for this phone. But now I have stuck at one place. I wanted a task manager in this phone so that I can easily tackle up the applications whenever they stuck up or get hanged at some point. But now I am confused whether this task manager is already installed in this phone or do we really need to download and install it from somewhere?

Re: Best Task manager for ST15i

You need not have to install a task manager from outside because sony ericcson already provide us with an inbuilt task manager, but most of the people are unable to get it or make it out just because some people really don’t care about it or maybe it is interiorly located. But looking at your kind request I would love to let you know the source to get the inbuilt task manager, just follow up these steps:

Menu
    Settings
    Applications
    Running applications

Now here in running applications you will get the list of the application which is currently running and active, there you need to just tap on the application on which you need to perform any action. After tapping on the unwanted application you can stop the application directly from here without harming your phone’s process and speed. Hope now your entire problem is solved.

Really, this is quite shocking to know that ST15i has an inbuilt task manager. I owe this phone from last 1 month but I never knew that this phone has an inbuilt task manager; I was planning to get it downloaded from internet. In fact I did downloaded an application called “Task Killer” and it’s really awesome. I can’t say whether it is better than the inbuilt one or not but for now I can say that this application is best suited for my handset. So I have no such serious regrets about the inbuilt task manager. Anyways I will also try this inbuilt one to compare and the best one.

Instead of trying and judging the best task manager between the inbuilt and the external application, better you can take my review. I personally feel that the external android application is the best one. They provide you with not only for what they are meant for but also with some extra ordinary features and facilities which helps you to get rid of the problem more effectively and efficiently. I would better suggest you to stop wasting your time in estimating the best application and stick with the Task killer application which is already exist in your phone. I don’t have much idea about Task killer as I am using some other task manager purchased form android market. But however I am sure that it may be better than the inbuilt one.

Yes you are right my friend, task managers downloaded from internet are better than the inbuilt one, I never tried any downloaded task manager but now I will definitely be using the downloaded one. Initially I use to use the one already provided in the phone but later on I got fed up with the limited choices and option available in it. some time applications which I am running gets so messed up and hanged that even this inbuilt task manager finds it difficult to close them altogether and in fact it itself gets hanged. Resulting in forcefully switching off my cell phone to get everything thing fixed up.

Anyone there who can let me know some best task manager available for my phone I am using an android verison 2.2 froyo in my phone. So I guess it may be easier for you all people to suggest me the best app I can get from the market. I was using Task Killer earlier. But it caused lots of problem in my phone. So now I am planning to get some other application. Please let me know the best one but not the least one.

As you said that you already have been using Task killer in your phone which you found it not suitable for you and your phone. So other than this I can suggest you only the following one which according to me is the best and the latest one present in the market.
    The first one you can go for is Auto Task Manager, here in this you just need to select the applications from the application lists whichever you need to auto killed. Once you have selected the applications your job is done. Later on when the phone goes in sleep mode all the selected applications which you need to kill will be killed automatically. It can also register new installed applications. Then can configure and it also has the best and the safest battery life forever. Or else you can also go for Super Task killer 2011.

If you really wanted an application task manager which should do more than what you expect and should me more advanced than the inbuilt one then definitely it should be Automatic Task Manager.
    Each time killing up the application manually maybe wasting up your time and also irritates you but now no more spending time in doing such unwanted and useless activities. You can use Automatic Task manager, the specialty of this application is that it kill and tasks and processes automatically without you knowledge. The best part is that it runs in both Froyo and gingerbread i.e. version 2.2 and 2.3 of android. You need to just set it once and leave it. It also saves up your battery and speed up your phone. You can directly download it from android market.

If you are having a Task Killer installed in your android handset then better I would suggest you to uninstall you that application because it’s going to hamper your phone a lot. No matter it’s the simple or the Advanced Task Killer. Just uninstall it. Without your knowledge they not just kill the tasks but also create them automatically. This will leads to affect your system. There are many people facing this problem and they all had the same common solution that was uninstalling the application.