Thread: Why Sony don’t use the Gorilla Glass Screen in Sony Xperia S

Why Sony don’t use the Gorilla Glass Screen in Sony Xperia S

I’m not getting why Sony are not using the Gorilla Glass Screen in their Sony Xperia S Smartphone. I have noticed that not only in this smartphone but in all other smartphone. Earlier I had twice thought of buying the Sony Smartphone but due to unavailability of the gorilla glass and few other features I changed up my mind. So for this I want to know what is the exact reason for not providing with the gorilla glass in this Smartphone.

Re: Why Sony don’t use the Gorilla Glass Screen in Sony Xperia S

Even I would like to know about this, since I have been using the Sony neo and I don’t see the gorilla glass coming with this phone. So wanted to know why they are providing with the gorilla glass as this is also a most important feature which should be there in a Smartphone.

According to me every brands have their own formats and designs of making the product. So for this I think this can be answered by the Sony guys itself.

I have been a Sony user since three years; I like the phones from the Sony as they provide the phone with good features and new designs. But one thing I’m still looking for is the gorilla glass in Sony Smartphone. As this is important part of the Smartphone because front side of the screen is maximum covered with the glass. And by mistakenly if the phone falls and there is gorilla glass then I think it might cause heavy damage to the screen and might loss its touch sensitivity. So having the gorilla glass is must in the Smartphone and Sony must re-think about this.

Only thing I see in Sony phones is, it comes with the phones Scratch-resistant glass which is normal feature and comes with all the other phone. But to protect the glass from damaging gorilla glass is a must feature.