Thread: How to take a screen shot in Samsung focus s 4G

How to take a screen shot in Samsung focus s 4G

I have recently bought Samsung focus s 4G and I am just loving it and learning it features as well and I have also heard that we can take a screen shot as well so I just wanted to know how can we do that, I a not able to get a way for the same, is there anyone who has an idea about it and can help me with it?

Re: How to take a screen shot in Samsung focus s 4G

I have recently bought Samsung focus s 4G and I am just loving it and learning it features as well and I have also heard that we can take a screen shot as well so I just wanted to know how can we do that, I a not able to get a way for the same, is there anyone who has an idea about it and can help me with it?
    Before I suggest you something about the same I just wanted to know that are you having a locked or a unlock phone?? Just answer the same for further help.

I am having a locked one but then why are you asking so?? Will that make any difference??

I will like to share that you can use the screen shot feature only in a unlock phone, so I don’t think that the same will be possible for you till now, you will have to unlock the and then load an app for the same to get the screen shot feature, if you want then you can go for a Low level access unlocks, this type of unlock basically helps you to access limited apps but then it is more complicated, just check it out and see if you can try out the same.

No I am not willing to try an unlock I was not yet aware that to use that feature I will have to void the warranty and I won’t be taking any risk of unlocking as the phone is very new, I thought that there might be some setting or trick that is to be done to take a screen shot, anyways I just wanted to know that is there any chances of getting this feature in the phone in the future os update and all??