Thread: should I buy Sony Ericsson Xperia mini pro

should I buy Sony Ericsson Xperia mini pro

hi guys i'm thinking on purchase this handset it will come with 2years warranty plus 8gb memory i believe i can talk the vender on giving me 16gb however i need a help here I need you people here share your opinion on this phone ? Is it worth the price i want the phone mostly for the chatting , surf the web and if likely need to read read manga ? plus can i overclock with normal apps? any problem with the phone .

Re: should I buy Sony Ericsson Xperia mini pro

If you want to read manga on it don't get it. Not able to read on the small 3 inch display. I can’t even do it on a 3.7 inch display on the Desire Z. find a tablet if you desire a PDF reader. The problem of this handset is the so far short of of growth when it comes to custom ROM's and Kernels. plus it runs completely fine with the 1Ghz speed. The just thing you will get by overclocking it is going all the way through a full charge in less than normal. in my opinion find it too huge for a 3 inch phone with a physical keyboard. if you need a QWERTY handset, that is strong on growth go for a desire Z. You can get it very economical. moreover go for a Xperia Pro. Its "brand new" and is somewhat economical.

the desire z is similar to old 800mhz plus 2.2 android and i don’t believe it will support android 4.0 i previously have a tablet which i read manga on however sometimes i find it boring at univercity, so i thought to find the mini pro what also fascinated me to the mini pro that is tiny and not a brick i be able to use it as working out i want the pro for the reason that of they keyboard since typing on the mini only on the display will be irritating and it comes with android 2.3.4? in addition to will get ICS bad thought or what? moreover it’s also cheaper than all new cell phone android phones

Hi guys I likie to share this I have bought ! hey thought I like to know if you have any idea for me for utilize this handset ? i'll remain it on 2G always some tips important tricks-apps themes for me

I consider it's good handset, nice lcd, with "good" battery life at this size almost tow day for me And fine presentation, can be over clocked to 1.8-2 GHz simple now there is an experimental kernel accessible and it's drawing battery in one day

I am happy for you really I myself have rooted my handset XD but will you care to share how do u make the battery life better? I would be really be appreciating this .

i use Gemini app manager to obstruct apps, services which i don't require. This technique, the standby time is very good, drops nearly about 1% per hour while in standby 3G,wifi on, sync on for mail