Thread: Turn off Network location data usage in Sony Ericsson Xperia mini pro

Turn off Network location data usage in Sony Ericsson Xperia mini pro

I want to know that in my Sony Ericsson Xperia mini pro mobile phone how to turn off the Network location data usage. if anyone knows about how to turn off the network data usage then please help me. Any help will be appreciated.

Re: Turn off Network location data usage in Sony Ericsson Xperia mini pro

To solve this problem you have to make sure that wireless networks and GPS capabilities options are unchecked. If wireless networks and GPS capabilities checked in your mobile phone then you have to uncheck it first and aftetr doing that your problem will get solved.

If you want to uncheck the wireless networks and GPS capabilities in your Sony Ericsson Xperia mini pro mobile phone then you have to first go to the setting in your mobile phone and after going in to the setting in your mobile phone you have to select location and security option. Now after that you have to uncheck wireless networks and GPS capabilities and after unchecking that in your mobile phone you have to check whether you are getting same problem or not.

I have go to the setting and then selected the location and securities option from there and I have unchecked the wireless networks and GPS capabilities from there but after doing that also I am still facing same problem. Now please tell me what should I do solve this problem.

According to me you are facing this problem because use my location option is selected in the search setting. You have to first press menu button and then you have to select add and after doing that you have to widget option. Now after that you have to select Google search and after selecting the Google search option you have to open Google search. Now go to the setting from menu and after going to the setting you have to uncheck use my location option and after that your problem will get solved.

I was also experiencing the similar type of problem and after that I have also tried same solution and then my problem gets solved.

I have uncheck the use my location option from the search setting and after doing that my problem get solved. Now network location process is not using my data connection. Thank you for helping me. I really appreciate your help.