Thread: Sony Xperia PLAY LED flashlight flickering

Sony Xperia PLAY LED flashlight flickering

hi guys I've downloaded the app named the Xperia Arc Flashlight thus I be able to use of the Xperia Play photolight on the reverse as a extremely bright flashlight. however The LED does light continually with some sort of noticeable short pulse... similar to a slight flicker or break. Is this usual? can you check if your handset behave like this, as well? It's somewhat able to be seen however it IS noticeable plus I want to amiliar with if there's something wrong.
    Thanks

Re: Sony Xperia PLAY LED flashlight flickering

This is what from time to time occur to me while I'm overusing it, however after a some minutes it goes normal. I imagine It must be that sort of thing like the space from the slider, even though it shouldn't do like that

Hey you are just overreacting I am sure every single handset that has an LED flash do the similar stuff while used as a flashlight. It's totally usual. I hope you understand what I mean to say here

No my friend I can tell you this is not normal for the reason that in my previous phone didn't have this problem , my friend my Arc didn't have this problem , my brother BlackBerry 9700 alo not having this problem

I've updated the software on my Xperia Play moreover I consider it might be have something. To do with the update...!?

Mine flickers while making use video camera along with the lights on plus while using Power Control Plus to turn on Flashlight. however, it's extremely helpful while the power goes out particularly now it's kind of stormy here. Looking at the incidence of the problem, i suppose it's very usual..

Not certain if they're linked however mine's been okay given that i disable the auto light sensor although before i disabled it, the led did flicker fairly faultily. While mobile network is turned on flash starts flickering. When airplane mode is on its light is usual. Is it a hardware issue ? I must bring it to a repair center?

I have the similar issue Mine do the exact similar thing, while making use of the video recorder in the shady light s it’s look as if I ve hit the strobe light button.. it’s ok for about 7 secs after that it's like I've walked into cream in Ibiza, it goes crazy now I have too much of experience on the other phone , etc not any had the problem, i had it on the actual firmware plus now i have it on the 2.3.4 rom

Hi, I've the similar issue . I also observe that Led flick just while handset has mobile network turned on. while is on airplane mode it's usual. Can someone else confirm? Maybe this problem can be solved with a baseband update. I found that this problem disappear while handset run in 3g, so it's about gsm.

weird.. When I first purchase the handset.. Turned the LED on, it flickers.. after that at the moment, later than a week+ I tested it once more plus it's ok... but, my earpiece speaker has blown up and cracking.. I've do a few research and it look as if that there are so lots of users which have same issue each with the LED, or the earpiece, etc - It's depressing to say that some Xperia PLAY builds are faulty from the start - could be from the hardware batch.

The only bad thing is the application that comes with speed is 16KB as Tiny Flashlight + LED is 2.15MB. plus you cant shift it to the SD card, well you can , but you lose the widget But other than that, I love the app . Must vary from phone to phone like everything else because mine is OC'd to 787mhz and it's not flickering. And mine was one that initially couldn't be overclocked to 787 with no crashing,

I had this issue of flickered on my phone .so i Went further on and reinstalled app to see if it's been updated and repaired the issue , and every time it does it crash my handset at the moment i Uninstalled it, I suppose the flickering is built in application .