Thread: After removing screen protector Sony Ericsson Xperia Play screen sensors are not good.

Arrow After removing screen protector Sony Ericsson Xperia Play screen sensors are not good.

I am using Sony Ericsson Play from one week. It comes with screen protector. I remove this protector yesterday. After that I experiencing problem with the screen sensors of my mobile. The screen sensors are really annoying. How to solve this problem? Can someone please help?

Re: After removing screen protector Sony Ericsson Xperia Play screen sensors are not good.

I am having the exact same problem; my screen protector is removed automatically after some days without screen protector the screen sensors are really useless. I am totally disappointed with the screen sensor of this phone and I am not able to figure out a way. Advice would be very welcome please.

Re: After removing screen protector Sony Ericsson Xperia Play screen sensors are not good.

Tau-Mai I am using Sony Ericsson Play from one week. It comes with screen protector. I remove this protector yesterday. After that I experiencing problem with the screen sensors of my mobile. The screen sensors are really annoying. How to solve this problem? Can someone please help?
    There are several screen protector are available in the market. So purchase best screen protector and apply it on your mobile screen carefully. This will help you if you use your mobile without protector then this will cause your screen sensors.

Yes, you can use screen protector for your mobile screen. But if you cover your screen extra then your screen sensors will become less responsive. It will give you less accurate results. So do not change your screen protector again and again. Use standard screen protectors. Check the quality of screen protector. After confirming the qualities then apply that screen protector to your mobile screen.

I am using Sony Ericsson Xperia Play Screen Protector. This is very nice screen protector. I love the quality of this screen protector. It has several features. This screen protector has military grade patented material engineered for the mobile screen. This screen protector provides self healing qualities. And the most important it has warranty equals to your phones life warranty.
    The features of the Sony Ericsson Xperia Play Screen Protector are:-
    • Scratch Proof
    • Nano-Memory Technology

Protective case is also helpful to protect your mobile screen along with the screen protector. I am using Sony Ericson Krusell Tingstad two-way case for my Xperia Play. This case is helpful to protect screen sensors as good as screen protector. So I recommend you to you use Krusell Tingstad two-way case for your Xperia Play