Thread: Bluetooth is not working in Samsung Focus S 4G

Bluetooth is not working in Samsung Focus S 4G

I have recently purchased Samsung Focus S 4G and it is a Windows mobile. This phone is magnificent and tops the list in all the windows mobile. I am very happy with this mobile. But yesterday I found that my Bluetooth is not working at all. I turn it on and when I try to send or receive anything it automatically turns it on. It is indeed very annoying. Please help me. What should I do?? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Bluetooth is not working in Samsung Focus S 4G

Ohh!! It is very sad that you are experiencing such a problem in such a short time after buying this mobile in short time. I have also experienced this issue in my nokia lumia 900. So I rebooted my mobile and for sometime removed the battery and the SIM card and then started my phone. But it was still not working. It didn’t work for me. So I gave my mobile for repairing and repaired my mobile instantly and offered me my mobile. So try if it is working or not and then give it to repairing to any mobile repair shop.

I have tried to reboot my mobile and then battery pull but it didn’t helped. I don’t want to give my mobile for repairing so soon. Is there any specific or proper solution who can tell me?? I am very upset and frustrated too. I want to repair my mobile as possible by hook or by crook.

I will suggest you to restore the factory settings of your mobile. But before factory resetting you mobile phone create backup for all the images, songs, applications and games that are installed on your phone. They will be deleted due to factory reset. To factory reset your phone follow this process:

Open menu>>click on settings>>click on general>>click on factory settings>>activate it by click on reset button. Your phone will reset all the settings. After that switch off and switch on your mobile. See if the Bluetooth is working or not.

I came to know about your problem. I think you should call Samsung customer service centre to help you to fix this issue. The will give you the exact information about how to start your Bluetooth to work and they will give you a very easy process which you will find it very easy. Here is some customer service centre no you should cal as soon as possible- 3030 8282, 1800 110011. They will surely help and refrain you from this tension as soon as possible.

I think you should check put in the local Samsung official store and place your mobile to them. They will take care of your mobile and will give you urgent reply about the cause. Skilled professionals who are in the store will repair your mobile properly and accurately. They will start your Bluetooth connection very quickly. If they found that there is an problem in IC for Bluetooth than they will replace your mobile. If you will have warranty card they will repair your mobile for free. Kindly give me your feedback if it helps.

I have reset the factory settings and rebooted the phone but nothing has worked. Now I am planning to give my mobile to Samsung service centre to get it done. I am unable to transfer any data from my phone which is very sad. Btw guys, thanks a lot for giving me your advice. It surely helped me a lot.