Thread: How to adjust game view size to full screen in Sony Ericsson Xperia Play?

Arrow How to adjust game view size to full screen in Sony Ericsson Xperia Play?

I am using Sony Ericsson Xperia Play from one month. This is very nice phone. But I have one problem with this phone. I have downloaded one game from internet and install it on my mobile. The game view size is not full screen. The game is only positioned in the middle of screen. How to solve this problem? Please help

re: How to adjust game view size to full screen in Sony Ericsson Xperia Play?

I am having same problem in my Xperia play mobile, in some games view size is small than my mobile screen size. It’s very annoying I love to play full screen game. How to adjust game view size to full screen in Sony Ericsson Xperia Play? Advice would be very welcome please.

Re: How to adjust game view size to full screen in Sony Ericsson Xperia Play?

Quote Originally Posted by Omarr View Post
    I am using Sony Ericsson Xperia Play from one month. This is very nice phone. But I have one problem with this phone. I have downloaded one game from internet and install it on my mobile. The game view size is not full screen. The game is only positioned in the middle of screen. How to solve this problem? Please help
    Some games are not compatible with the big screen mobiles. They are only developed for small screen mobiles. So check the resolution of the game before downloading it. I think you have downloaded the game which made is for small screen mobiles. Which game you are playing?

Quote Originally Posted by JoanaJhon View Post
    Some games are not compatible with the big screen mobiles. They are only developed for small screen mobiles. So check the resolution of the game before downloading it. I think you have downloaded the game which made is for small screen mobiles. Which game you are playing?
    I am playing the emulator Super GNESS. Game I love this game very much but disappointed with the screen size of this game. Please help me to solve this problem.

Download the games which you want to play from internet. You can get several full screen games. While searching games search games with your mobile name. Or provide your screen resolution with the game name.