Thread: Best anti theft application for Sony Ericsson Xperia mini

Best anti theft application for Sony Ericsson Xperia mini

Hello guys I am using Sony Ericsson Xperia mini mobile phone and I am looking for the best anti theft application for my mobile phone. i have tried McAfee in my mobile phone but don’t like that application. Now please suggest me which is the beset anti theft application I should use.

Re: Best anti theft application for Sony Ericsson Xperia mini

According to me you should use Avast in your Sony Ericsson Xperia mini mobile phone. I am telling you to use Avast in your mobile phone because Avast offers antivirus with anti theft feature which is really good. You should first get the Avast from the android market and after doing that you have to go install anti theft feature. Onece you don’t with installing antitheft feature in your Sony Ericsson Xperia mini mobile phone you have to remove Avast from your mobile phone. After removing the Avast also anti theft will remain in your Sony Ericsson Xperia mini mobile phone.

I think you should try this application

I will suggest you to use Android lost application in your Sony Ericsson Xperia mini mobile phone. this application is really nice and it has cool features like read messages, remote alarm, Pop up messages on the phone and many more. Whenever SIM card get changed in your mobile phone at that time it will send email. You should try this application.

Instead of using Adroid lost I will suggest you to install Wheres my droid application in your mobile phone. I am telling you to this application because with this application you will be able to find the mobile phone through GPS. It will also notify you when SIM gets changed. In my mobile phone I was also using this application and I am happy with this application.

Well in my Sony Ericsson xperia play I was also using Android lost application and overall application was very nice but problem with the SMS sending. With android lost application whenever SIM get changed in my phone at that time it does not send the message. I have tried to solve problem by adding different phone numbers but none of the number getting message when SIM card changed.

Now after that I have installed wheres my Droid application and that is very nice application and also have attractive features.

You can also try lost phone application in your Sony Ericsson Xperia mini mobile phone. whenever SIM card ghets changed at that time it will automatically send the message and then lock the phone. this application will also set the ringtone volume to maximum which will help you to find the phone very easily.

As you have said that wheres my Droid have option to locate the phone though the GPS and many more features and after referring that I have installed that application in my phone. thank you for providing information to me. I really appreciate your help.