Thread: GTalk and Push Email has stopped working in Sony Ericsson Xperia mini pro

GTalk and Push Email has stopped working in Sony Ericsson Xperia mini pro

In my Sony Ericsson Xperia mini pro mobile phone GTalk and Push Email has stopped working suddenly. whenever I try to sign in Gtalk at that time it does not work and push mail is also not working. If anyone has solution regarding this then please help me. Any help will be appreciated.

Re: GTalk and Push Email has stopped working in Sony Ericsson Xperia mini pro

Do you get any error while trying to sign in Gtalk or it just show sign in window continuously. If you are getting any error then let me know what that error shows. In many case if you are not using same Gmail ID as the one you use on android market then that can be a reason for this problem also.

You have to first check in your mobile phone whether you have internet setting or WAP setting. As far as I know if you have WAP setting in your Sony Ericsson Xperia mini pro mobile phone then that is the main reason behind this problem. If you want to know anything more regarding this then let me know.

Yes I agree with the above solution. you have to first go to the setting in your Sony Ericsson Xperia mini pro mobile phone and after selecting the setting you have to go to the wireless and network setting. Now after that you have to tap on the mobile network option. After tapping in the mobile network option you have to select access point. In the access point setting you has to make sure that you have internet setting. You should also contact the network provider and then tell them about this problem and I think after that they might help you with this. I hope your problem will get solved as soon as possible.

I have checked all the all the settings in my Sony Ericsson Xperia mini pro mobile phone and I am able to use android market and some other application in my mobile phone. I am using same Gmail ID which I use in the android market. I have also tried to search the solution on the internet but I didn’t get any help. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem.

If above solution does not help you to solve this problem then you have to take the backup of all the data from your Sony Ericsson Xperia mini pro mobile phone and after that you have to reset your mobile phone and after resetting the mobile phone your problem might get solved.