Thread: McAfee in Sony Ericsson Xperia mini pro

McAfee in Sony Ericsson Xperia mini pro

Hello friends I have bought Sony Ericsson Xperia mini pro mobile phone and I would like to know about using McAfee in my phone. I want to know that how much I have to pay for using Mcafee mobile security in my SE xperia mini. i want to also know that whether I can get McAfee trail version in my phone or not. If anyone have any idea regarding this then let me know.

Re: McAfee in Sony Ericsson Xperia mini pro

I have gone though your problem and I have searched on the internet about McAfee mobile security. I don’t know how much exactly it coasts you but you can get trial version to use in your Sony Ericsson Xperia mini pro. You can find the trail version of the McAfee from its official site. I hope this solution will be helpful for you.

As far as I know in android mobile phone there is no need to install antivirus application. In my Sony Ericsson xperia I was also using antivirus application and because of that my mobile phone was running very slowly and many times it also causes problem while using internet in my mobile phone and after that I have removed antivirus from my mobile phone. Because of antivirus you may also face battery drainage problems. I hope this solution will be helpful for you. If you need any more information regarding this then let me know.

Instead of using McAfee in your Sony Ericsson Xperia mini pro mobile phone I will suggest you to use anti-theft component in your mobile phone. You have to install avast Mobile Security and after installing that in your mobile phone you have to open that in your phone and after opening that in your mobile phone you need to install anti-theft. After installing that you have to remove avast from your Xperia mini. don’t worry anti-theft not get removed from your phone. Try this solution and check whether it makes any difference or not.

As far as I know you can you will be able to use McAfee free in your mobile phone. In my mobile phone I am also using McAfee and this is very nice antivirus. I think you should also install McAfee in your Sony Ericsson Xperia mini pro mobile phone. I hope this information will be helpful for you.

After referring your solution I have installed the Avast in my Sony Ericsson Xperia mini pro mobile phone and after that I have installed anti –theft on my phone and after installing that in my phone my problem get solved. Thank you for helping me.