Thread: Quality of Nokia N9 cellular/GPS/WiFi/Bluetooth reception

Quality of Nokia N9 cellular/GPS/WiFi/Bluetooth reception

I was considering to buy N9 for me! i have seen the reviews and advertisements about this! I just wanted to know how this mobile works as we only come to know about the real features after using them! if anyone has used this phone then will you be kind enough to share your experience with N9's cellular, GPS, bluetooth and Wi-Fi network reception?

Re: Quality of Nokia N9 cellular/GPS/WiFi/Bluetooth reception

Hi, I have bought N9 for me and it is just working fine for me and there is no issue! Sound clarity is very clear and loud! It also has good reception with full network! Same for the Wi-Fi , and it has no problem in connectivity! But I have problem dealing with my GPS as it never works for me!

This phone has poor Wi-Fi connection and I have had this experience also, I was sitting in the wi-fi zone with my friends! All of my friend’s mobile were connected to that wi-fi except mkine! They all have old phones but still they could connect with it and I was so embarrassed with this incident! First I thought this was a just place where I was not able to connect with Wi-Fi but later I visited two more WI-FI zones but I couldn’t manage to connect! All the other things are fine with this phone!

Nokia N9 phone supports all GPS , Edge and 3G! also it has Bluetooth 3.0 which gives good support for stereo headphones! You can use NFC to share anything instantly! When you send the file the connection is started by NFC and carried out by Bluetooth connectivity! You don’t have to search the device from the list as you can just “TAP” to share anything!

I like the browsing with N9,when you are opening multiple windows at a time each window works like an individual application! Like we bookmark the websites it has another way of doing this! This phone allows you to add pages to application and creates the shortcut for you in application list! Unfortunately it doesn’t support any flash! It also lacks the text flow so you will have to zoom the screen to read the text!

Well. I have some problems in calls and network! Sometimes my phone just loses the network while other coworkers are having some bars present in their cell phone! I have to restart the phone every time it happens! i don’t know if it is my phone’s problem or my operator! My GPS keep on calculating the route even after calculating it first!

I have some issues with WLAN of this phone! it only stays connected if I stay close to my router, as move far from my router then it loses the connection! I love its smooth display with bright screen! It also shows great HD videos! i liked the NFC concept provided by this phone! You don’t need to search the devices as it is just s “TAP” away!