Thread: LG Phoenix message "Text message memory full"

LG Phoenix message "Text message memory full"

I am having less than 100 SMS in my inbox but then also my LG Phoenix keeps on showing me the message as "Text message memory full". Can you guess that what is the problem with this and hoe can I get this problem resolved. This is very annoying to get this message all the times on the screen. If you have some suggestion the please post that here. Thank you.

Re: LG Phoenix message "Text message memory full"

This message is not only because you are having a lot of messages in your inbox but it is because your phone memory is almost full. What you can do is, move all the stuffs from the phone memory to the memory card. Make the phone memory as free as possible and this will make space for the sms to get stored. You can expand the SD memory but not the phone memory and so always store your stuffs in the memory card. This is the only thing that I can recommend you and I hope that it will solve the problem for you.

What is the version f the Software that you are using in your phone? You should go to the settings of the messages. Just open the apps and from there click on menu and choose settings. Just verify that whether you are having the Auto Delete old messages enabled or not. If not then you must make that enable.

Other than this, you should also see that what you have selected in front of the "Limit number Of Texts". I think that you have set that to 100 and so it is showing you that message all the times. You can set that to something like 200 or more. So this will boost the phone capability to store the messages. So do this and see if this helps you or not.

There are many of the apps available in the android market that will help you to clean the phones cache as well as Browser Temp files and also some other unwanted data files. Removing those files will surely free up some memory of the phone and help you to get out of the issue. You must search for such apps in market and install that in your phone.

I would like to tell you that, if you run any of the application then that consumes the phone memory and not the memory card. So as you run more and more applications in the phone then it will consume more memory from phone and that leads to low memory message. So just check that how many applications are you running in your phone background. If you are running many applications which are not needed then simply end that app and this will surely help you in this case.

go to the settings and from there make the settings such that it will store the messages to the memory card instead of the phone memory and you will not get that problem.