Thread: How to Sync/Import contact from gmail or yahoo in Tracfone LG800G

How to Sync/Import contact from gmail or yahoo in Tracfone LG800G

I am using the Tracfone LG800G and I am wondering for the way to import contacts from Yahoo/gmail to my phone or/and Sync the contacts from the Yahoo/gmail to the phone. do you know some way to do this. I was searching for this on internet but there was no working solution for this and so I thought that I should post tis over here so that I can get some suggestion from you people. If you know some way to do the same then please let me know that. I will be thankful to all the replies for this. The laptop that I am using is not having the bluetooth and the all the contacts are there in my laptop but have the tablet with the blutooth.

Re: How to Sync/Import contact from gmail or yahoo in Tracfone LG800G

As far as I know that there is no such software that will allow you to transfer the contacts or sync the contacts non some Non Android phone. There is one software as SyncCell. I am not very sure about this but they have mentioned some of the LG phones which is supported by this software and I hope that it will do the same for you.

What you can do is, just get all the contacts to from the gmail and then get that to your tablet. As you told that it is having bluetooth so, it will be possible to transfer the contacts from the tablet to the phone. This is the only way that I can consider now if there is no software available.

What you can do is, export the .csv files with the help of the cord connection and then you will be able to import the contact to the phone. I know that this will not sync but at least you will be able to get all the contacts in your phone. I don’t think that there is some other way to get the contacts to the phone. I hope that this will be helpful to you.

If you want to get the contacts to the phone from the bluetooth then this is very important that you must have the "Object Push" support over the Bluetooth in your phone. I dkont think that the csv file is going to help you. I really do not know any of the way to import the contacts from the memory card but yes, if you are having the contacts to the SIM then you will be easily able to move or copy the contacts to the phone.

I am using SyncCell and this is working great for me. So I would recommend you the same and hope that it will be helpful for you as well.