Thread: How to upgrade from Flash 10.1 to Flash 11 in HANNS pad (SN10T1)

How to upgrade from Flash 10.1 to Flash 11 in HANNS pad (SN10T1)

I have recently bought a HANNS pad (SN10T1) which is an android tablet and it is working fine but then I have found that I am not able to see the youtube videos and all and I get a message saying that I will have to upgrade the flash player, so when I am trying to do the same after clicking on the same video section I am directed to a adobe website in order to check the compatibility but then I don’t know why it is recognizing it as mac os x rather than android, I think that there is something wrong with the automatic recognition, I am willing to get a original Adobe Flash APK file with Flash 11 so I have not yet tried out third party sites offering the same, may tablet is not having android market support as well, so I am not having a option of getting upgraded from there, what should I do now? Is there anyone who can suggest me a solution for this??

Re: How to upgrade from Flash 10.1 to Flash 11 in HANNS pad (SN10T1)

I have recently bought a HANNS pad (SN10T1) which is an android tablet and it is working fine but then I have found that I am not able to see the youtube videos and all and I get a message saying that I will have to upgrade the flash player, so when I am trying to do the same after clicking on the same video section I am directed to a adobe website in order to check the compatibility but then I don’t know why it is recognizing it as mac os x rather than android, I think that there is something wrong with the automatic recognition, I am willing to get a original Adobe Flash APK file with Flash 11 so I have not yet tried out third party sites offering the same, may tablet is not having android market support as well, so I am not having a option of getting upgraded from there, what should I do now? Is there anyone who can suggest me a solution for this??
    I have checked out for your device and I have found that it is supporting Flash 10.1 and you will have to get Flash 11 and in order to do the same you will have to do a firmware upgrade will be needed but the problem here is that I have not found the same in the Downloads section, so just check out in the user manual and see if there are any site that is listed for the Flash 11 for your phone. If you are still not able to find it out then I will suggest you to better contact the store and see what they have to say about it??

Re: How to upgrade from Flash 10.1 to Flash 11 in HANNS pad (SN10T1)

I have searched for the same and I have found this:

Just check it out and then let me know if it is helping or not.