Thread: is Sony Xperia S worth buying?

is Sony Xperia S worth buying?

As Sony has announced its new Smartphone, so for this want to know that is this Smartphone worth buying it. And what is so special about this Smartphone from the rest that one should opt for. Since I’m thinking of buying the Xperia S Smartphone, so guys what are your views for the Sony Xperia S.

re: is Sony Xperia S worth buying?

Actually I’m too thinking of buying this phone as my current phone has already gone way ahead of the its expiration date and so have to buy the phone. So is xperia S a good featured phone and should I go for it or try with other Smartphone.

First thing I want to say about this phone is that Xperia S comes from the Sony and every phone from this brand are just worth buying it. So if you are looking for buying the phone then I think you should definitely go for buying it.

I’ll be buying this phone as soon it is available in market the reasons why one should buy this phone are as follows :-

Display : 4.3”, LED-backlit LCD, capacitive touch screen , phone comes with the 32 GB of internal memory with 1 GB of RAM, it has got 12 MP of camera with LED flash and also got 1.3 MP of camera , it has 1.5 GHZ of processor, and the battery life is also much better than other phones in this range.

So overall this scores more overall and if anyone thinking of buying the phone I must say that you should definitely buy this Smartphone.

About this phone the best thing I like about is its 12 MP of camera, and also this Smartphone will soon be getting the upgrade for android 4.0 ICS.

Few things I would like to know about this phone is that

- Does this phone comes with the Micro SD card
    - Want to know that does this phone has got the steel body or comes with the fiber body as we see generally in all other phones.
    - Can we remove the battery from this phone
    - Does it is able to record videos at 1080p@30fps

After seeing the features on few of the sites for this phone, so what I feel is that the features which they have specified are just awesum because the reasons why I’m saying is due some of the new features they have introduced in this phone are really fascinating like

The display size of the phone comes with the 4.3” in which it has got the Mobile BRAVIA Engine through which you can see the HD videos, you can Capture HD images and shoot HD videos. Now you can download the content and also browse it fast, apart from this it helps to various tasks at a time without freezing your phone. You can also have the access to the Playstation store through which you can download the high quality games for the Smartphone. So like this there are many features you can do with this phone.

So I think this is time, if anyone wants to have the experience of the best android phone then I guess this is phone you can go for as I’m pretty sure no one will refuse to buy this phone after seeing the features

Re: is Sony Xperia S worth buying?

Few things I would like to know about this phone is that

- Does this phone comes with the Micro SD card
    - Want to know that does this phone has got the steel body or comes with the fiber body as we see generally in all other phones.
    - Can we remove the battery from this phone
    - Does it is able to record videos at 1080p@30fps
    According to me I don’t think so the phone comes with the Micro SD card as in the specification it shows that it comes with the eMMc flash memory, the body seems to be both half of it seems to be steel and half seems to be fiber body, you can remove the battery from this phone, and it is able to record the videos at 1080p@30fps. So I think you got whole of the info what you were looking for.