Thread: notebook Vs 11 inch laptop Vs tablet?

notebook Vs 11 inch laptop Vs tablet?

I have three option notebook, 11 inch laptop and tablet, I have to buy any one thing out of three. I am confuse in all three items so guy’s can anyone tell me what should I get notebook, 11 inch laptop and tablet?

Re: notebook Vs 11 inch laptop Vs tablet?

It depend on you what you want and how to you use. Well you can’t say 11 inch laptop. You can say netbook. Netbook is also a good option for students like you, netbook is use to surf net and you cannot do more things with it you can do small office work like using excel, word etc. also it don’t have DVD drive to play DVD. But according to me tablet will be the best option to buy because tablet functions like computer and also has mobile at the same time. If you like to use social network site or surf internet and do lots of phone calls at the same time then tablet is the best, go for tablet.

It’s totally depends on you if want physical keyboard and full operating system then go for netbook. And if you want touch screen and want portable to carry and use it in any place then get tablet.

Tablet has less memory. It has memory about 16Gb where the normal netbook has more than 100 GB which is six times more than tablet. But when you will compare the battery life then tablet has little more battery life than netbook. Tablet has better camera than netbook 1.3 mega pixel webcam, tablet can be used in many ways than netbook.

Netbook is good for to create thing report and emails, Where tablets are highly portable and more easy and flexible to use internet than netbook because of it’s portability. In tablet you can also install mobile android application. Tablet is very good to play game because it’s touch screen and light weight. Also the tablet has better battery life than netbook. Netbook is missing tablet and if you want to nput data such as a URL or compose an email, you can invoke an on-screen keyboard.

If I get chance then I will go with tablet because tablet has camera so I can take pictures also tablet has android operating system so I can add many applications and game in it, and playing game in tablet is more fun than playing in the netbook with the help of keyboard. Netbook can be used to open mails and do small works but tablet can be used for many multipurpose. Also I travel a lot and love to play and watch games while traveling so the tablet is best for it because I cannot carry netbook in my hand and walk on the streets.

Tablets don’t have keyboards but you can go for the option like slide out keyboard so don’t worry because keyboard. Netbook is used as best for consuming information where tablet are good eBook and good to play games, watch movies and surface net. You can do all this thing netbook also but tablet do this entire thing in much better way than netbook.

netbook is very good for business work and doing multitasking. And also there are more games and application for netbook than tablets. Some people consider laptops for doing work and tablets as toys used for entertainment.

I think you should buy tablet because tablet has camera so you can also take photo and record with tablets. Also netbook is more costly than tablet, the netbook cost around double of tablet.