Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Sony Ericsson play showing as a Sony Ericsson R800i in Android Market

Portable Devices

Old 20-01-2012

Sony Ericsson play showing as a Sony Ericsson R800i in Android Market

From last some days I am using Sony Ericsson play and whenever I open Android market and after then login from computer at that time it says mobile phone is ôSony Ericsson R800i". now please tell me is this a problem or it is actual model number.

Old 20-01-2012

Re: Sony Ericsson play showing as a Sony Ericsson R800i in Android Market

I will suggest you to first check for your mobile details. You have to first go to the setting in your Sony Ericsson play and after that you have to select the about the phone. Now after that you have to check whether it shows the model number or not. if it shows Sony Ericsson R800i model number in about phone option then it means in android market it is showing model number instead of showing Sony Ericsson play.
Old 20-01-2012

I am also a user of the Sony Ericsson play and I would like to tell you that in android market it will siaply the model number of your mobile phone. I have searched on the internet and I came to know that after connecting the SE xpria play to PC it will appear on the android market either R800i or R800X or R800a.
Old 20-01-2012

Thank you for helping me and providing this information to me. first I thought there is a problem with my mobile phone and after that I have check in the setting and then about phone and I come to know that it is actually displaying my model number.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , ,