Thread: Unable to get Adobe flash player work on Samsung Galaxy Ace

Unable to get Adobe flash player work on Samsung Galaxy Ace

I just buy a Galaxy Ace, I'm telling, although I stuck on the installation of Adobe Flash Player for days, I was did all of research, tried all sort of solutions proposed in the forums but nothing works. In the market version 11 said, this edition is not well-matched I did the last update my ROM : 2.3.3 If anyone has any ideas I'm interested

Thank you in advance!

Re: Unable to get Adobe flash player work on Samsung Galaxy Ace

Hello,
    I had the similar issue. I complain to Samsung who advise me to go around it and downloading the Skyfire browser on the market. ever since I be able to play the majority videos apart from such, alas, those of the INA . hope this help you

Hey thanks for the reply I too tired Skyfire and Dolphin Browser. But It did not work for me. in fact what trouble me mainly is not the videos, however not possible to navigate sites in flash, or only a flash menu. Please help

Hi guys like to share this I have no issue , generally on video playback, however similar to you, I sadly access to navigation menu and flash sites.
    I do not make out if there is a way out on the Samsung Galaxy Ace.
    I do not familiar with if this ridiculousness also applies to extra sophisticated Galaxy S2, moreover if somebody could reply that?
    Thank you.

Be aware that unofficial version of flash player will always be unusable on a mobile is not compatible.

It's just that the concerns of navigation you meet, the Galaxy Ace can not operate properly without the flash freezes crashes or slowdowns

Skyfire and Dolfin are not really intended for the flash but in the video content playback and nothing more!

I think it is version 2.3.3 which does not support it! At worst it is the default browser that does not support!
    You can give me a browser that supports SVP

This could come down to different browsers... the stock browser some sites report missing plugin. OPera the same. Dolphin & Dolphin HD most i tried do actually work. No sign of iplayer working or any on demand tv

The video do not work for me with any flash, make use of the default browser. Installed the 10.1 plus it WORKS!! .. Thanks! I believe some people say it works because of regional dissimilarity in the handset or something. I obtain the South Asia edition - that is India . And it do not play the video. however at the moment it does!!
    Thanks

ROM what i familiar with briefly while adobe prepared the 10.1 flash app they made it closed to arm6, meaning you might not install or make use of it as it wouldn’t register on the handset as a usable plug-in, the guy who edited this one manage to open to access plus modified a some code-lines so it would run for some time . i still can’t recognize head or tales of it,

well perhaps but i might have consideration that was only to say most handset that came with 2.3 preinstalled must work with flash (support) however from the time when we are as you say arm6 plus our devices release with 2.2 upgraded to 2.3 its not as appropriate plus the arm6 thing' that why imp glad this app opened a few hurdle for me.

Precisely This is what i figured as well. Those with preinstalled 2.3 have flash support I doubt if we can obtain that version number or whatsoever and get it for ourselves formally.. not that im sad with the Chinese version surprise what edition they have