Thread: HTC Wildfire S internal memory problem

HTC Wildfire S internal memory problem

Im aware of the problem..And i have used one tap clener and app2sd it is possible to move sone of the app but i can only install just 1 or 2 app to get like 20mb free internal memory wile on the other hand i bought a 8gb sd card only like 2% is used..i pretty sure you guys are aware of eventhough we transfer it to sd it not 100% transfed and its pretty annoyng..i had to install and uninstall app to have and used app..such a burden..but my question here is is it possible to upgrade the internal memory? or the ram? Since the app2sd help but not that much...is it possible?

Re: HTC Wildfire S internal memory problem

I would like to tell you that there are only some of the apps that can be moved to the SD card. The preinstalled apps cannot be moved to the SD card. If you want to move apps to the memory card from the home screen then you can go to menu > settings > Applications > Manage applications. On the next screen, you will have to select "Downloaded apps" tab. Choose the apps from there and then move that to the SD card. If you find that the button "Move to SD card" is on gray color then this me and that it can not be moved to the SD card and if this is in white color then you can move that. If you see the option as "Move to Phone" then this means that the app is already in the SD card.

Re: HTC Wildfire S internal memory problem

Yes the above user is right but by doing that you will be able to add only 2-3 more application i have a better option for you as i too have a HTC WildFire S i got it on 2nd November and from that day i was knowing this is the problem with this phone, But i was even knowing that it can be only solved by "ROOTING" this phone. but it was seriously annoying that i dint find a single method on Google to root my HTC WildFire S. As every where i just got 1 answer to root your phone you need to unlock the bootloader and to unlock it we need to buy XTC clip. And that clip cost 150$ ie around 8000 Rs. but after taking a phone for 13K Rs who would spend more 8K so i left it that way. But now finally after 3 months i found a root of this phone and now i am using atleast more than 100 Application and still it shows 800 Mb free in my internal memory.