Thread: installing downloaded theme in Sony ericsson xperia play

installing downloaded theme in Sony ericsson xperia play

From last couple of months I am using Sony ericsson xperia play mobile phone and I want to know about how to install themes in my Sony ericsson xperia play. if anyone have any idea regarding this then please help me with this. Any help will be appreciated.

Re: installing downloaded theme in Sony ericsson xperia play

I would like to tell you that Sony ericsson xperia play mobile phone you will not able to change the theme. You can change the wallpapers. In your mobile phone you should go to the android market and then get the launchers and it will help you to customize your home screen. I hope this information will be helpful for you.

Thank you for helping me. I have visited the android market after referring your solution and I have find many launchers and I would like to ask you that which launcher is best to use. I have tried MX home T launcher but I dint find that launcher interesting. If anyone have any suggestion regarding this then please help me.

I am using Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S mobile phone and I am using Golauncher EX and I am happy with this launcher. This launcher have so many personalized theme and it comes with the its own clock, Task Manager and Calendar which means you can completely do makeover of your mobile phone. With the help of Golauncher you can easily manage applications shortcuts according to its category.

I think you should go to the android market on your phone and then download install the Go launcher in your phone and after that your problem might get solved.

I will suggest to you to go for the ADW launcher. This is very nice launcher. The best feature about thyis launcher is that it comes with the application drawer which is totally customizable and you will get other things like themes widgets and all. I think you should install it in your mobile phone.

I was using Golauncher in my phone and after that I have come to know about the Launcher 7 and after that I have installed that in my phone and I it is really attractive. It has very cool layouts animations and it comes with the Windows Phone 7 wallpapers. You can also change the colors of title. It will totally change the look of you user interface in windows phone 7. This launcher is available for free on the android market.

Well I will not suggest you to use launcher 7 because I was also using the same launcher because many times mobile crashes because of that launcher. According to me you should use Regina 3D Launcher. The best thing in this launcher is it has 3D graphic which is very attractive.

The best way to install themes is from the PC suite. Install PC suite in your computer and connect phone with the PC. Now 'you can install themes on it. This is the best way for installing themes.