Thread: unable to switch on LG Optimus One P500 and keeps flashing android logo

unable to switch on LG Optimus One P500 and keeps flashing android logo

I have recently purchased LG Optimus One P500 and it is running on Android 2.2 froyo. It is a very good phone but I one thing is repeatedly annoying me from yesterday. Yesterday I downloaded application from my android market and when I was installing these applications it was taking time to install and at last didn’t installed and in between my phone got switched off and never started. It is only flashing android logo and not proceeding ahead. What should I do now?? Any advice to fix this issue?? Any help will be welcomed. Thanks in advance.

Re: unable to switch on LG Optimus One P500 and keeps flashing android logo

I think you should master reset your phone. But see to it that master reset will delete all your applications and data which is stored on your phone. It will not affect the music and songs which are situated in your SD card. So if you are easy to have this then you should reset your phone. Give me your feedback if it works.

Dear friend I have taken this mobile 10 days earlier. How can I know how to master reset the phone?? Please can u give me the entire process of how to master reset my phone?? It will help me a lot. Waiting for your reply. Thanks in advance.

You are completely noob. Master resetting is same in all the mobiles. Let it be. Follow the process given below:

• Remove the battery for a minute, and make sure the phone is NOT plugged into the USB port or with charger
    • Insert the battery back into the phone again
    • Gently press and hold the Volume down and the Home Key in tandem. While holding botgh keys, press and hold the Power Button. Hold all three keys down until the phone turns on. Follow the on-screen instruction to reset that phone will provide you.
    • Insert the hardware combination key if it is required after booting

I think you should call LG customer service centre and they will help you to fix this issue. The will give you the exact information about how to activate you phone in detail that you will find it very easy. Here is some customer service centre no- 1800 180 9999 (Toll Free).They will help you for sure and you will be thus relax.

I will suggest you to handover your mobile to the LG official store nearby you. They will take care of your mobile. The trained and skilled professionals in the store will repair your mobile properly. They will repair or either handover you new piece as a replacement if is not able to repair. If you will have warranty card they will repair your mobile for service free. Thanks. If you want anyfurher help don’t hesitate to ask. Thanks.

Thanks a lot friends for giving me solution. Your information was really important for me. I have decided to give my mobile to LG store to get it repair. It is really bad that I have to give my mobile to service centre so soon after purchasing. it is good that I don’t have to pay for repairing as I have warranty. Thanks again guys.