Thread: Getting ''sorry! the application(process.com.android.camera)has stopped working unexpectedly." message in Sony ericsson xperia play

Getting ''sorry! the application(process.com.android.camera)has stopped working unexpectedly." message in Sony ericsson xperia play

Hi friends in my Sony Ericsson Xperia play mobile phone I am experiencing problem while using camera. Whenever I try to use camera in my mobile phone at that time it gives ''sorry! The application(process.com.android.camera)has stopped working unexpectedly." message . I don’t know what is wrong with my device but this problem is frustrating for me.

Re: Getting ''sorry! the application(process.com.android.camera)has stopped working unexpectedly." message in Sony ericsson xperia play

As far as I know this type of problem occurs if you have installed any application related to camera. If you have installed such application in your phone then you have to remove that application and then you have to check your Sony Ericsson Xperia play mobile phone works properly or not.

Re: Getting ''sorry! the application(process.com.android.camera)has stopped working unexpectedly." message in Sony ericsson xperia play

You should try these steps to solve this problem. You have to first go to the settings in your Sony Ericsson Xperia play mobile phone and after that you have to go to the applications. Now after that you to tap on the manage application. Now you have to select all option. After selecting all option you have to choose camera option. Now you need to select clear everything. After doing that you have to turn off your Sony Ericsson Xperia play mobile phone and then start your mobile phone again. After that you have to check whether your problem gets solved or not. I think after trying this steps your problem will get solved.

I was also facing same problem with my device and after that I have clear everything by going in to the manage application and then camera but that does not help me to solve this problem. Now after that I have reset my phone and after resetting the phone also I get same error message in my phone. Now after that I have connected the phone with PC companion software and then I go to the support Zone and then clicked on the start and repair. After that it has repaired phone software and then my problem gets solved. I think you should also try this solution.

Clearing the data from the manage application does not help me to solve this problem and after that I have also tried to solve this problem by resetting the Sony Ericsson Xperia play mobile phone and after performing the hard reset in my phone also I get same problem.

Is there any other way to get rid of this problem then let me know?

You have mentioned that in after resetting the phone and clearing the data from manage application from your Sony Ericsson Xperia play mobile phone also you are experiencing the same problem and that is why I would like to tell you that you should contact Sony Ericsson service center and then you have to tell them about the problem which you are facing and then your problem might get solved.

Well I have update the mobile phone with the help of the Sony Ericsson update service and then my problem get solved. I think you should also try to solve this problem by updating the software of your Sony Ericsson Xperia play mobile phone and then your problem will get solved.

If the firmware is corrupted in the phone then you might get the issue. You must update the phone firmware to the latest version and that will solve the problem.