Thread: Cannot use internet via WIFI in LG Optimus Sol

Cannot use internet via WIFI in LG Optimus Sol

I have recently purchased LG Optimus Sol mobile phone and I am facing problem while using internet though WIFI. In my mobile phone whenever I try to use internet through WIFI at that time it does not load any page. Please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

Any help will be appreciated.

Re: Cannot use internet via WIFI in LG Optimus Sol

Well according to me you should first check whether you have done all the WIFI related setting in your LG Optimus Sol mobile phone properly or not. You can also try to solve this problem by removing all the wireless setting from your mobile phone and after that doing all the setting again and after that you have to check whether it makes any difference or not.

Are you trying to use internet from the default browser in your LG Optimus Sol mobile phone or you are trying to use internet from any other installed browser? If you are not using default browser in your internet then you have to try to use default browser in your mobile phone and after that you have to check what the result is. If you have set any security setting for your WFI router then you have to first disable the security setting and then try to connect phone with open router and then check whether it makes any difference or not.

Try this trick and then let me know whether your problems get solved or not.

I will suggest you to get the Wifi Fixer application from android market and then try to solve the problem with that application and then check what the situation is. May be after trying that application your problem will get solved. if you need any more help then let me know.

I have read your solution and I have removed all the WIFI related setting from my device and after that I have restart the phone and then I have done all the setting again and after trying that also I was facing same problem with my LG Optimus Sol mobile. I have also tried WIFI fixer application in my phone and that does not help to solve this problem.

If anyone have solution regarding this then please help me.

Have you tried to use internet after connecting your LG Optimus Sol mobile with different wireless network? If you have not tried then first connect your LG Optimus Sol mobile with different wireless router and then you have to check whether it is giving you same problem or not. If you don’t get same issue after connecting the LG Optimus Sol mobile with different wireless network then problem is with your WIFI network and if you get same issue then problem is with your LG Optimus Sol mobile.

If you face same problem with other WIFI connection also then it means there is something wrong with your LG Optimus Sol mobile and you should try to solve this problem by resetting your LG Optimus Sol mobile. I think you should reset your LG Optimus Sol mobile phone and after that check whether your problem gets solved or not.

If you are trying to access from your router then the first thing that you must consider is that your phone is within the range of the router. If you are out of the range then you will never get the wifi access. So try by standing close to the router.