Thread: Unable to turn on sony ericsson xperia play

Unable to turn on sony ericsson xperia play

Hello friends I am using Sony ericsson xperia play mobile phone and It was working like a charm. Some days before it prompt me for update and after that I have update the phone and after completing the update process it has turned off the phone and then mobile phone does not start again. I have searched on the internet regarding this problem but that does not get any solution. May be my device is rooted. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this issue?

Re: Unable to turn on sony ericsson xperia play

According to me this type of problem occurs when bootloader gets unlocked. Have to connect your Sony ericsson xperia play mobile phone with your computer or laptop. After connecting the phone with your computer you have to check whether your system recognize the phone or not. If it does not recognize the phone then bootloader has unlocked.

If your Sony ericsson xperia play mobile phone gets recognized by your computer or laptop then you have to solve this problem by repairing the mobile phone with the help of Sony Ericsson update service and after repairing the mobile phone you will be able to start your mobile phone again. Try this solution and after that your problem will get solved.

If you are not able to solve this problem after repairing the phone from Sony Ericsson update service then I think you should contact Sony Ericsson service center and then they will give you proper solution regarding this and then your problem will get solved.

If you don’t have Sony Ericsson update service in your computer then you can get that from the official site of the Sony Ericsson or you can download the Sony Ericsson update service by clicking here DOWNLOAD. Now after downloading that install it and then repair your phone.

Well after going through your given solution I have downloaded Sony Ericsson update service in my computer and then I have installed in my system and then I have connected phone with my PC and SEUS has detected the phone and then I repaired the device. Now after that it has started working properly but sometimes it stop showing media files like photos and music from the SD card. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

Thank you in advance.

You should insert any other SD card in your Sony ericsson xperia play mobile phone and after inserting any other SD card in your phone you have to check whether same pro0blem occurs or not. If you don’t get same problem then problem is with your SD card and if you face same problem after that then I think problem is with your Sony ericsson xperia play mobile phone. Try this trick and then you will be able to detect exact problem.

After inserting any other SD card in your phone if you are not facing problem with your Sony ericsson xperia play mobile phone then you to first take the backup from your SD card and then you have to format the SD card and after formatting the SD card you have to transfer all the data back to your mobile phone again and after doing that you have to check whether you are getting same problem or not.

I think after trying this solution your problem will get solved. if you need any more help then let me know.

I have take the backup of all the data from the SD card and then I have formatted the SD card and after formatting the SD card I have restored all the data to my SD card and then when I inserted the SD card in my phone after that it started working like a charm. Thank you for helping me.

If the battery of the phone is buggy then also you can face the issues like this. So what you can do is check for the battery and if that is buggy then there is only one solution for this that is to change the battery.