Thread: cannot charge LG versa

cannot charge LG versa

I had purchased LG versa one year ago and it was working very nice until yesterday when I saw that my phone is not charging at all. I plugged the charger many times; also used another charger to ensure but still it was not working at all. The phone’s battery is going to drain soon. Is the defect in battery or in the phone itself?? Kindly help me. Any help relevant to this topic will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: cannot charge LG versa

I will suggest you to replace the battery or buy a new one. There is a case that port must have been damaged. Check the port that it is not break. Give your mobile phone to repair to any repair shop or either do it by yourself. You should again see if the charger is working or not. Sometimes it works.

I think you should check in through the Verizon store nearby you and hand them your mobile. There are trained and skilled professionals who will repair your mobile practically and properly. If they found it cannot be repaired they will replace you a new mobile or I f they found that phone is in good condition defect is about battery they will give you new battery. If you will have warranty card they will give it to you for free.

Have you checked your battery??? Has it become bulky or large in size? This happens because of overcharging or remaining in moisture for much time. You should taste the plug part of the battery is very hot after charge or not. If it is hot it is case of overcharging. If this has happened kindly change your battery because there are issues where there has been blast due to this bulky battery.

Thanks a lot guys for your advice. I have made my mind to give my mobile to Verizon store for repairing. But sadly I do not have the warranty card because I have expired now. I have to pay for repairing now. It’s ok. Btw thanks again guys.