Thread: Image quality is not good in Sony Ericsson Xperia S.

Arrow Image quality is not good in Sony Ericsson Xperia S.

I am using Sony Ericsson Xperia S. from two days. This phone is very nice. This phone works fine for me. All the features and applications are awesome. The performance of this phone is very good but I have one problem with this phone the Image quality is not good in Sony Ericsson Xperia S. is this problem is same for every xperia S or mine phone have any problem. Please help me to solve this problem.

Re: Image quality is not good in Sony Ericsson Xperia S.

I am also unhappy with the image quality of the Xperia S. I was used Xperia arc before. My experience was good with this phone was good . The image quality is good compare to Xperia S. Xperia arc has 8.1MP camera still images quality is better than the Xperia S. I am totally disappointed with the Image quality of Xperia S.

I am planning to purchase a new Xperia S. But I read on internet that this phone’s camera has low picture quality is this correct? Anyone using this phone then share your experience here. I am purchasing this phone only because of camera clarity. But according to users review the camera clarity is not good. What you think? Your suggestions are valuable for me so please post your suggestions.

I am also using Xperia S. My phone gives me better image quality. I am satisfied with the camera clarity. I am not experiencing any problem in the picture quality. The camera of this phone works fine for me. There are several feature are available in this phone for camera. You can use this features for capturing better quality images. Check your camera setting and select the camera mode as place. This will help you to capture better quality images.

I am using Sony Ericsson Satio. The camera of this phone is 12 MP. The Image quality of this phone is awesome. I love the camera clarity of this phone According to me this is the best mobile phone with 12 MP which provides you best image quality. Sony Ericsson Satio is the best phone for image quality. If you are planning to purchase new mobile or planning to switch mobile for best image quality then I strongly recommend you to purchase Sony Ericsson Satio.

The camera clarity of Sony Ericsson xperia S is average but not good. The camera of this phone has several features they are very useful to capture better quality of images. The some features of the phone are:-
    • Image stabilizer
    • Auto focus
    • Face detection
    • Red-eye reduction
    This feature helps me while capturing better quality of images.

For high quality images check the camera setting. Correct settings will help you to capture High quality of images. But the improper settings will give you low quality of images. So the Camera settings are the most important factor for capturing better quality of images.

TamaraAce For high quality images check the camera setting. Correct settings will help you to capture High quality of images. But the improper settings will give you low quality of images. So the Camera settings are the most important factor for capturing better quality of images.
    I checked for my camera setting. I use proper camera settings for my Xperia S my phone still unable to capture good quality of images. The clarity of images is not so good. My friend is using Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 this phone has only 8MP camera less compare to Xperia S 12 MP. But the quality of X10 is very good comparing to my phone. The size of the images is up to 9 MB but the size of the images is not more than 6MB in my mobile. I am very disappointed with the camera clarity of the xperia S.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayize View Post
    I am planning to purchase a new Xperia S. But I read on internet that this phone’s camera has low picture quality is this correct? Anyone using this phone then share your experience here. I am purchasing this phone only because of camera clarity. But according to users review the camera clarity is not good. What you think? Your suggestions are valuable for me so please post your suggestions.
    Yes, the image quality of Xperia S camera is not good. This phone has average phone quality. Noise reduction is unable to reduce noise from the picture. The pictures are so noisy. If you are interested in camera clarity then this phone is not recommended for you.