Thread: Album artwork shows up on media go but does not appear in sony ericsson xperia play

Album artwork shows up on media go but does not appear in sony ericsson xperia play

I have bought Sony Ericsson xperia play mobile phone and I am facing problem with my mobile phone. I have I can see album artwork of music on the media go but on my Sony Ericsson xperia play mobile phone album artwork does not appear. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

Any help will be appreciated.

Re: Album artwork shows up on media go but does not appear in sony ericsson xperia play

You have mentioned that you are not able to see Album artwork on your Sony Ericsson xperia play mobile phone and that is why I would like to tell you that don’t transfer the songs directly to your phone. You should first find the album info of the your albums which you want to transfer and then connect the phone with your computer and then you have to transfer your songs in your mobile phone and then your problem will get solved.

Re: Album artwork shows up on media go but does not appear in sony ericsson xperia play

If you want to find the album info of your album then you have to first open you album with windows media player and after opening the album with windows media player you have to right click on that album and after that select the find album info. now after that you have to connect your Sony Ericsson xperia play mobile phone with your computer and after connecting the mobile phone with your computer you have to transfer the songs and then you have to check whether you are able to see album artwork or not.

As far as I know after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

I will suggest you to use Album Art Grabber application in your mobile phone. you can get this application from the android market for free. In my mobile phone I am also using this application and it is very nice application. It will download the album artwork for your albums and also have many more attractive features. I hope this will be helpful for you.

According to me you should install iTag - Music Tag Editor in your Sony Ericsson xperia play mobile phone. iTag - Music Tag Editor gives option to edit Music Title, Artist info. It also has preview in player and quick search support. I hope this application will be helpful for you.

I have downloaded Album Art Grabber application from android market and this application has solved my problem. Now I can see all the album artwork in my phone. Now all the things are working like a charm. Thank you for helping me.