| || |
Join Date: May 2011
Re: How can I get PR1.1 update for Nokia N9?
You can update the device by performing following steps.
- You should click on following link.
- you have to select Nokia N9.
- It will notify update availability as
- Latest software release for Nokia N9 is 20.2011.40-4/22.2011.44-2
- You have to get drop-down 'green' which will show all the features.
- Now you have to select Update Using Your PC
- You will get drop-down menu where you will see green' "Download" button. You should not click on that.
- you should sync your device with computer with the update else you will lose your content.
- Now NL will be downloaded and you have to launch it. you have to connect Nokia N9 with PC by using USB cable. You should back up Music, Videos & Pictures. After completing with disconnect device and computer.
- Now you should download the exe file on your computer. at the time of downloading NSU your device should not be connected with computer.
- Once you have downloaded NSU you should not launch it and reconnect your N9 with the computer.
- Software would be detected on Nokia N9.
- Accept the agreement when it is prompting and click on Continue button.
- You will updating bar on the screen.
- You should not disconnect the device by any mean because it could brick the device.
- The process could be 10 to 15 minutes longer so wait.
- You will get Vertical Blue Updating-Line when 4 minutes Remaining.
- Your device will restart at when 2 minutes Remaining.
- After completing with the updating process device will ask for check Time, Date.
- You have to accept it since after reboot you will get the old settings back.
- It will ask you to log on Nokia N9 as well so do that also.
- Finally you will get Updating Completed Successfully on NSU.
- You should unplug your device with computer.
- Now you should go for settings and check About Product you will get PR1.1 (20.2011.40-4_PR_005).