Thread: how to download YouTube video in Samsung galaxy y version 2.3.6

how to download YouTube video in Samsung galaxy y version 2.3.6

Hi, friends I am using Samsung galaxy y version 2.3.6 which I bought last month and I stream YouTube from this phone since I have bought it. I like some funny video from YouTube and I want to download that videos from YouTube, but there is no option to download videos from YouTube. So can anyone tell me how can I download videos from you tube in my Samsung galaxy y version 2.3.6?

Re: how to download YouTube video in Samsung galaxy y version 2.3.6

Hi even I am using Samsung galaxy y version 2.3.6 and I use YouTube downloader to download YouTube video. And I have latest version of official YouTube apps and this is the best official apps video downloader.

I prefer forinside online converter than using any apps to download YouTube videos. Forinside is an online converter which converts your video and download video online; you can download video and covert in any format that your mobile supports. The best thing in that in forinside video converter you can download and convert not only from you tube but you can download and convert any video form any side.

I use YouTube online downloader site to download my online videos. There are many online side downloaders are available such as:
    1. Forinside
    2. Keeptuber
    3. Voobys
    4. Grabandrun
    5. Keepvid
    6. jaksta

Yep, even I prefer forinside online converter because I don’t only prefer YouTube video I also stream and download videos from many other side so with the help of the forinside. The process of downloading videos from forinside is very easy you just have to copy URL of the video which you want and paste on forinside and then click on download, after you click on download it will ask you format which you want to save your file then select format which your mobile supports.

Yep, even I use YouTube downloader to download videos from YouTube. I have Samsung galaxy s2 and in my galaxy s2 I have separate folder named as YouTube were I have stored all my video that I have downloaded from YouTube and this folder is about 10 GB. I have downloaded all the videos with the help of YouTube downloader. As there are many YouTube video downloader apps available in market but YouTube downloader is the best apps to download YouTube video.

Ok, I have decided to get YouTube downloader to download my YouTube videos. But from where I can get this latest and official version of YouTube downloader and what are the features in this you tube downloader, how can I download YouTube video from this you tube downloader?

You can easily get this latest and official version of YouTube downloader in android market. The YouTube downloader is beautifully new UI designed, in page playback you can read and comment while playing videos, it has personalized homescreen video feed, it has brand new player control and you just have to rotate your screen to playback fullscreen video.