Thread: Opening application on Media Dock and can’t get back to home screen on Motorola Droid X2

Opening application on Media Dock and can’t get back to home screen on Motorola Droid X2

I have recently bought a new Motorola Droid X2 Smartphone which is just two months old the phone was really great the display of the phone was gorgeous and having a 8mp camera but really I have notice worrying problem for me on this phone whenever I open any application on Media Dock and try to return back to home screen but I am unable to do this I have tried by pressing home button and by selecting the notification item but doesn’t get any solution the only way to get out for this is to re-dock the phone i don’t know if anyone else facing the similar issue or not but if there any solution to get out of this problem then please recommend me.

Re: Opening application on Media Dock and can’t get back to home screen on Motorola Droid X2

I think if you are using the Motorola Droid X2 phone and don’t know how to get back to the home screen while opening an application on Media Dock then you should try by pressing the back button instead of the home button because in some case like from an open application the home button doesn’t work so you just try with the back button I am not sure but I hope this will worked for you.

Re: Opening application on Media Dock and can’t get back to home screen on Motorola Droid X2

I am using the similar Motorola Droid X2 Smartphone and currently running the Android 2.3.3 on this phone and I have also face the similar issue but I have found the cause of this problem if you have phone display showing the home screen and then you try to run an application on media dock then it is possible for you to get back to the home screen by pressing the home button and if the phone screen is off then you have to unlock the screen with the help of the slider to run an application in the media dock but in this case your home button doesn’t work for you to get back to the media dock home, I doesn’t find any solution for this issue but I just wanted to share this with everyone.

I think you should try out this solution for your media dock problem to get back to the home screen when you are in media dock home then press X button which you will find in the upper left hand corner of your home dock screen then open the application you want and after finishing the work on that application close that application and then try with the hone button on your X2 to get back to the home dock screen ,I hope so it will definitely worked for you.

If you are unable to get back to the home dock screen when try to opening an application with the help of Home button or then I am not sure about this solution but this can help you lot just go to setting then to application and select running and then look for the Motorola dock services and close the program wait for few minutes restart your phone and then try to get back to the home dock screen by pressing the home button.

If you have tried every solution and doesn’t get the solution for your issue then I think the only solution for you is to reboot your phone or it is better for you to contact Motorola tech support I think if possible they will suggest the solution for you to get out of this issue