Thread: Other phones Vs Sony Xperia S

Other phones Vs Sony Xperia S

While going through the some of the sites for the Smartphone I have seen that Sony are coming up with their new Smartphone of Xperia S, as I’m thinking of buying the Smartphone for myself so “I would like to know that what is the difference between the Sony Xperia S Vs other phones which are available in the market. Can anyone from here provide me with the info so that I can get clarified is the Xperia S worth buying it or should go with other Smartphones.

Re: Other phones Vs Sony Xperia S

If you are thinking of buying the Smartphone then you should have a look over Samsung Galaxy S2 as this phone has got better features then the xperia S.

There are many Smartphone available in the market which you can go for, but before that I want to know what are your requirements in the Smartphone and what would be your estimated budget in the Smartphone. Because there are many Smartphone which are just best but will also cost you more so before suggesting about this. I want to know what are your requirements and budgets for buying the Smartphone’s.

According to me I would like to have good Camera of good quality, fast processors, good touch sensitive screen, more battery life. So this are the requirements I would like to have in the Smartphone. And regarding the budget I don’t have any issues for this, but want to have the best Smartphone that meet my requirements.

For this I want say that I have been using the Sony from past two years and after using this phone I feel that you cannot compare Sony phones with other phones as the service and the quality they provide to their users are just best. So if you are thinking of buying the Smartphone then it is better you stick with the Sony Xperia S, as it has got more good features in this phone.

I would like to know what are the features in the upcoming Sony Xperia S. As I have heard rumors that this phone has got good features. So can anyone provide me the features for the Sony Xperia S Smartphone.

Here are the specification of the Sony Xperia S as you wanted to know about it.
    • Display Type : LED-backlit LCD, capacitive touchscreen
    • Screen Size : 720 x 1280 pixels, 4.3 inches
    • Memory Card : No
    • Internal Memory : 16/32 GB, 1 GB RAM
    • Camera : Front camera - 12 MP, Rear Camera - 1.3 MP
    • Battery : Li-Ion 1750 mAh

Other Features:

• OS : Android 2.3 Gingerbread and will be available for android 4.0 upgrade
    • CPU : Dual-core 1.5 GHz
    • TV launcher
    • HDMI port
    • WLAN : Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot
    • Bluetooth : Yes, v2.1 with A2DP, EDR
    • NFC : Yes

Seeing to the features of the xperia S I must say that this phone has got more powerful featrures then the other phones which are available in the current market as the phone comes with good CPU of 1.5 ghz, has got 12 MP of camera and also comes with 1.2 MP of camera, battery seems to be good and will able to give more battery life. So overall this phone seems to be best.

So if you are thinking of buying the Smartphone then this should be the one you should go for.

My suggestion to you is that, before taking any decision you should go through other phones, as doing this you will get some idea about other phones which can be better than this Smartphone.

I have been using the HTC Sensation XE beats. The features of this phone is just best and the best part which I like most about this phone is the touch interface and also is best for the music lovers. so if you are thinking of buying the Smartphone then the HTC Sensation XE beats is best to buy.

Recently bought the Samsung Galaxy Note, using this phone I feel that there is no phones with providing this type of screen as it has got 5.3” HD SuperAMOLED, battery life seems to be good as the battery comes with Li-on 2,500 mAh, provides with the S-Pen (Smart Pen).

I don’t think so Xperia S has got this type of features. So my advice is that you should definitely go for the Samsung Galaxy Note.