Thread: Sony Xperia PLAY keeps on switching off and on

Sony Xperia PLAY keeps on switching off and on

my handset keeps turning off by itself. And it’s actually starting to get irritating. I don’t know if it was a app or an update. any person else having the similar problem ? it’s occur two times already now. I didn’t want to reboot my handset. Plus if i don’t familiar with what app reason it how can i be certain i don’t download it again?

Re: Sony Xperia PLAY keeps on switching off and on

This use to occur to me A lot. I was going to get my handset back to Sprint. everybody told me to return the handset back. Battery was not in steadily. yet with a cozy case, plus the back door "shut", the battery perhaps the main reason to do this to my phone Several times a day. One day it wouldn't start on regardless of what button pushed So I take the case as well as door off and that is while I realized my battery now didn't look like it was in there correct. It has by no means occur to be another time since I did that battery pull and reset the battery. Make no sense y, stupid, whatever, save for that is what it was for me. perhaps it will help you, too

mine isn't restarting it was turning off. But since i reset the battery it hasnt done it yet. Usually it would do it at least once every one day . If not more. Now it hasn’t in 36 hours. Dont want to jinx it but it looks like that was it.

Well i have a Sony Ericsson x10 plus it does the similar thing, however it will be only session there and it will turn off plus it’s difficult to turn on. I take my handset to the store and they prearranged my one more restore certainly. This one shuts off further then the previous one. I've become aware of that it shuts off if I tap my finger on the back of the handset . It's also starting to shut off as I'm on a call. The tech said that there was a known problem with the battery and the CPU shutting down due to usage not certain if its connected.

My handset turned off more than a few times a day. For a long time. Today I take off the battery, clean the handset and the heavy, particularly the plastic places, grove, anywhere the two get linked. I didn’t clean the contacts and it look as if it works. My handset didn’t turn off since than.

If it's not your handset hardware, in that case it most likely has something to do with being on your handset most likely put in a task manager type of app. make out what your handset is doing in the background and what apps are going wild and taking so much memory. All fails you might do a backup plus after that reinstall make use of the Sony Ericsson Update Service..