Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

is facebook apps preinstalled in Sony xperia s

Portable Devices

Old 19-01-2012

is facebook apps preinstalled in Sony xperia s

I about to buy Sony xperia s so I want to ask you that is facebook apps preinstalled in xperia s because I am addicted to facebook a lot and I chat on facebook whole day with my friends. There was no facebook apps preinstalled in my LG cookie fresh I am using currently so I installed it by downloading from net. So I just want to ask you guys that is face preinstalled in xperia s if not than can I install facebook apps in it?

Old 19-01-2012

Re: is facebook apps preinstalled in Sony xperia s

Yes, itís facebook is preinstalled in xperia s, and if it is not preinstalled then it is obvious that you can install apps like facebook in this android phone which support thousand of apps.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , , ,