Thread: Unable to sync with FaceBook on Sony Xperia PLAY

Unable to sync with FaceBook on Sony Xperia PLAY

I just purchase a new Xperia Play (C Spire) plus try to add my FaceBook account to sync contact images. It goes again to the list of accounts while you try to add a FaceBook account. Is there a method to make FaceBook to sync with the Xperia Play handset? As I buy it yesterday and It won't let me to add FaceBook to my list of accounts.

Is there a solution for this? Any idea?

Re: Unable to sync with FaceBook on Sony Xperia PLAY

I have the same problem Mine does the similar stuff. So at the present it won't sync the contact images .it feels odd not having them. And I hate that you cannot connect contacts.

I am familiar with that people are having the similar problem. issue is that 2.3.2 doesn’t contain FaceBook integration however when the 2.3.3 update arrive this will resolve this problem. I have talked to Sony Ericsson and they don’t familiar with while that will get there. GSM models have already received update and from what I have read it should be obtainable soon. Sony Ericsson also told me that through their partnership with Google, they will provide updated for the lifetime of the device. Hope this helps!

Hey guys, I have the gingerbread 2.3.3 update plus it yet is not allow me to sync contacts from FaceBook, anybody have just other recommendation??? I just got the Sony Xperia PLAY on VZW now and I am on to go take it back!

What I suggest you is go to settings after that accounts and sync. I choose put in account. Select FaceBook and it directs me back to the account and sync. It will not give me the option to input a FaceBook account. I have deleted the FaceBook app after that FaceBook is not anymore a selection I again downloaded the app and it will allow me put in the data but it opens the FaceBook app and it doesn't add the account...? can anyone help with this?

• Just go to settings
    • Accounts & sync
    • add together FaceBook accounts
    • press MENU
    • filter choose facebook

hope this will help you

I have Sony Xperia PLAY. at whatever time I update whichever status from FaceBook from Xperia, it must display as 'via Xperia' or else 'via Android SmartPhone'. it is not obtain displayed. While it shows from Nokia or blackberry etc. Is there some setting for this or something else...?

My FaceBook albums is unable to not being synchronized in Sony Xperia PLAY. I have another account, it works with it very well. Please tell me what do i require to change in the FaceBook account or in handset?? All other works all right. i have contacts as well as calendar matched. Please tell me the answer.

I've become aware of few of the handset on this rang has the same this issue, and it appear like the Xperia Play on Verizon is affect, as well. When I just checked the

• Menu
    • In their Settings
    • In their Account & sync

And attempt to put in a FaceBook account, it takes me to the to the Account & sync page with no adding FaceBook. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling it with no success. Is there some sort of workaround?

i have on Sony Xperia PLAY , and repair syncs the whole thing from gallery. i don't know what's wrong with it, it work simply well, but after i install an update it stopped up working. my settings are precisely the similar as previous to. Please assist; i actually liked my FaceBook album in my gallery!

• Go to the Settings
    • Applications
    • Storage

Over there locate FaceBook then Clear Data, Clear Cache plus lastly Uninstall Updates. Once finished , click home then go to open up the FaceBook app, you must at the moment be asked to log in. Log in as you usually would. it will after that prompt you for your Synch necessities. I synched the whole thing. Then go back to your contacts should be slowly appearing.

Hope this helps !!