Thread: Music skips while doing multitasking in Motorola Droid x2

Music skips while doing multitasking in Motorola Droid x2

I am very disappointed with Motorola Droid x2 mobile phone. The problem is in my mobile phone while typing any text or using any application if I play music at that time it skips. I don’t know what is wrong with my Motorola Droid x2 mobile phone but this problem is irritating for me. please tell me what should I do to solve this problem.

Re: Music skips while doing multitasking in Motorola Droid x2

Are you playing music from the stock audio player or you are trying to play songs from any other application? If you are playing music in your Motorola Droid x2 mobile phone from any other application then you should try to play music from the default player then check what the result is.

Well I am using default player only in my Motorola Droid x2 mobile phone and with default player al I am facing same problem. I have taken the backup of all the data from my Motorola Droid x2 mobile phone and then I have reset the device and after resetting the Motorola Droid x2 mobile phone also I was facing same problem. Now please tell me what I should do to solve this problem.

It looks like problem is with the SD card in your problem. Many times because of the SD card also this type of problem can take place and that is why I will suggest you to insert any other SD card in your mobile phone and after inserting any other SD card in your mobile phone you have to check whether you are facing same problem or not. If you are facing same problem after inserting any other SD card in your Motorola Droid x2 mobile phone then it means problem is with your Motorola Droid x2 mobile phone and if you don’t get same problem with different SD card then problem is with your SD card only.

Yes, I agree with the above reply. I have searched on the internet and I come to know that there are many users are facing sound skipping problem with the Droid X2 SD Card (class 4) and that is why I will suggest you use different SD card with different class and then your problem might get solved. I hope this solution will be helpful for you.

If above solution does not help you to solve this problem then you have to contact the Motorola Support and then you have to tell them about the problem which you are facing in your mobile phone and after that they will proper solution regarding your Droid X2 problem.