Thread: what is default security code of nokia N9?

what is default security code of nokia N9?

In my nokia N9 I try to put MFE for my corporate emails, but when I enter the nokia default code that is 12345 when it asks of code it show error of incorrect code. But I Have never set any code for my mobile as I took it last month and this is my first time that I am visiting this security option. Please guys help me, what should I do now?

Re: what is default security code of nokia N9?

I had the same problem yesterday I thought that it was security policy, but when I called nokia costumer support they said that it is nothing to do with MFE. They told me that you should take it to repair.

Yesterday my company told me to new MFE yesterday, so I entered into the phone it synchronized and everything worked fine but when I saw my phone after sometime that is after 3-4 hours, I saw that the phone was asking security code so even I tried entering default security code of nokia that is 12345 shows in correct I have already tried it 2 times and this is my last time and after that it will wipe my phone.

I had this problem when I reboot my nokia N9, it was asking for pin as I had never set any code I entered the default code that is 12345 but it show incorrect code. So I have locked my phone and can’t go further without the correct pin.

I have even asked to one of the technician he said that try to use your MFE password but I can’t type this password because I can enter only number, where my password has alphabets. The technician said that it must because I have track and protection that I applied last month but I don’t think so there must any problem because of T & P.

yesterday Same thing happend with me my phone got locked without asking or giving any code that was very much annoying, so I called nokia support they said that I need to wipe it clean, hope I will solve this security issue after doing wipe also i will let you know whether it works or not.

As you said that you had activated the track and projection. So try entering first five numbers of the code that you set in track and protection. As you don’t have any limit chance so try it hope you will fix this issue.