Thread: Cannot hear the voice during call on Motorola Droid X2

question Cannot hear the voice during call on Motorola Droid X2

This problem is occurring many times when I dial the call to anyone. I am not able to hear the voice of the person to whom I am talking. This is really annoying me because I always have to shout “Hello, Hello” whenever I dial the call and still the voice of the person to whom I am connected does not come to hear. This is freaking me out now.Is there anyone here with the same problem? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

smile Re: Cannot hear the voice during call on Motorola Droid X2

I have gone through your question and I would like to ask you something. Tell me that are you making the use of the Bluetooth with your phone? When you make the call or you receive the call then the person that is talking to you can hear your voice? Do this problem occur every time or it occurs sometime for example when you have kept the phone for charging the whole night and in the morning when you wake up and make the call then you face this problem? When you play the media file or an mp3 file on your phone then are you able to hear the sound from the output?

question Re: Cannot hear the voice during call on Motorola Droid X2

akkiii wrote:

I have gone through your question and I would like to ask you something. Tell me that are you making the use of the Bluetooth with your phone? When you make the call or you receive the call then the person that is talking to you can hear your voice? Do this problem occur every time or it occurs sometime for example when you have kept the phone for charging the whole night and in the morning when you wake up and make the call then you face this problem? When you play the media file or an mp3 file on your phone then are you able to hear the sound from the output?
    For your kind information I have never made the use of the Bluetooth for my Droid X2. When I make the call or receive the call the person who is connected to me during the call can hear my voice clearly but I cannot hear his voice. It is not that this problem occurs at a particular time or sometimes, it occurs randomly. Yes, when I play the media or the mp3 songs I can clearly hear the sound.

sad Re: Cannot hear the voice during call on Motorola Droid X2

I have gifted the Motorola Droid X2 mobile phone to my cousin with great expectations and now he always complains me about the phone having the voice call issue. He cannot hear the voice of the person to whom he is connected during the voice call. As far as my knowledge is concerned, I think that this issue is related to the Android and nothing else. I told my cousin to reboot the phone and he did. We were surprised that the phone was working well after rebooting but our happiness was not for a longer time because after two days again the problem occurred. Really disappointed.

question Re: Cannot hear the voice during call on Motorola Droid X2

HankH posted:

I have gifted the Motorola Droid X2 mobile phone to my cousin with great expectations and now he always complains me about the phone having the voice call issue. He cannot hear the voice of the person to whom he is connected during the voice call. As far as my knowledge is concerned, I think that this issue is related to the Android and nothing else. I told my cousin to reboot the phone and he did. We were surprised that the phone was working well after rebooting but our happiness was not for a longer time because after two days again the problem occurred. Really disappointed.
    Even I have tried with rebooting the device but his only solves the problem for a temporary time. Ohhh Come on guys for how many times we will reboot our device. There should be some other solution for this problem. I hope it would be.

star Re: Cannot hear the voice during call on Motorola Droid X2

I have the Motorola Droid X2 phone but the problem that you guys are facing had never come to my side either. The phone is best for me in all aspects. When I read the query then I thought that the main culprit for this problem should be the use of Bluetooth for your phone. But since you are saying that you don’t use the Bluetooth then this might be some serious issue then.

Re: Cannot hear the voice during call on Motorola Droid X2

I was suffering from the same problem in my Droid X2. I have solved this problem by performing the Hard Reset. You can also try doing so and even after this the problem still persists then you should exchange the phone.

Good Luck Guys.

smile Re: Cannot hear the voice during call on Motorola Droid X2

I think the problem is solved by doing the upgrade of the Droid X2 [i.e Gingerbread version].I have eliminated this problem by upgrading my Motorola Droid X2 to the Gingerbread Version from the Verizon. The software update is of the 101MB size and it is designed to fix the errors of the Droid X2 having the Android Froyo version.

Exclamation Re: Cannot hear the voice during call on Motorola Droid X2

Original Post by Bhadran:

I think the problem is solved by doing the upgrade of the Droid X2 [i.e Gingerbread version]. I have eliminated this problem by upgrading my Motorola Droid X2 to the Gingerbread Version from the Verizon. The software update is of the 101MB size and it is designed to fix the errors of the Droid X2 having the Android Froyo version.
    I am too using the Droid X2 and I am newbie to this phone . I don’t know from where I will get an update to this mobile? Can You tell me from where do i get the upgrade version for my mobile? Thank you in advance.

Re: Cannot hear the voice during call on Motorola Droid X2

Posted by Dhairyaa:

I am too using the Droid X2 and I am newbie to this phone . I don’t know from where I will get an update to this mobile? Can anyone help me in giving the suggestions? Thank you in advance.
    The update of this mobile which is called the Gingerbread update is available at the Verizon site. You can go there and do the update of your mobile. I have too updated the Gingerbread version of this phone through the Verizon and now the bugs of the phone seems to be eliminated. Thank You.

ThumbsUp Re: Cannot hear the voice during call on Motorola Droid X2

The Gingerbread update is really awesome for this phone . I have done this update and eliminated many of the errors which I was having in the Droid X2 especially the voice call error. The update is also having the extra security and calendar options. Thank You.