Thread: Is Aakash tablet available for Rs. 1200 only?

Is Aakash tablet available for Rs. 1200 only?

I just heard from one of my friend here in Mumbai saying that the aakash tablet will be made available to them at the price of Rs.1200 only. So that’s the price I am talking about here. it just amazed me so that’s why I thought of first sharing this information with you all, that’s what I did exactly here.

Don’t you all think it’s a nice offer for the students studying in Mumbai university?

Re: Is Aakash tablet available for Rs. 1200 only?

Quote Originally Posted by Shipirist View Post
    I just heard from one of my friend here in Mumbai saying that the aakash tablet will be made available to them at the price of Rs.1200 only. So that’s the price I am talking about here. it just amazed me so that’s why I thought of first sharing this information with you all, that’s what I did exactly here.

Don’t you all think it’s a nice offer for the students studying in Mumbai university?
    Yes its indeed true but since the first edition of the aakash tablet has been sold out all I can say is that the upgraded version of the aakash tablet will be made available to all the students, so the price is expected to be around Rs.2,300. But yes it is indeed more cheaper. The original price of the tablet is Rs.2999.

Is this offer applicable for the Mumbai university students or for all the students across India? What do you all have to say about it, that’s what I am asking from you. I think so the offer should be applicable for all the students.

Quote Originally Posted by Mongkut View Post
    Is this offer applicable for the Mumbai university students or for all the students across India? What do you all have to say about it, that’s what I am asking from you. I think so the offer should be applicable for all the students.
    Yes if it is being followed in Mumbai and made available for the students then it is but obvious that it will be made available to all the students across India. For the students they are giving at a discounted rate. So if you are a student then do go to school’s office and enquire about the details for this tablet. You will surely get more information about the same that’s for sure.

I am sure that colleges must be giving the old aakash tablets and not the new one, I suppose. Since the new aakash tablets are not yet made available in the market while the old slot has already been released in the market. So I suppose all the students who have booked for the tablet will be getting the old tablet that’s for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Su^Raj View Post
    I am sure that colleges must be giving the old aakash tablets and not the new one, I suppose. Since the new aakash tablets are not yet made available in the market while the old slot has already been released in the market. So I suppose all the students who have booked for the tablet will be getting the old tablet that’s for sure.
    That’s not the case the tablet is yet not made available in the schools and colleges that’s what I am saying. I have got a confirmation from my college saying that we will be getting an upgraded version of the aakash tablet and nothing else.