Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links



Is Aakash tablet available for Rs. 1200 only?

Portable Devices


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #1  
Old 18-01-2012
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 56
Is Aakash tablet available for Rs. 1200 only?
  

I just heard from one of my friend here in Mumbai saying that the aakash tablet will be made available to them at the price of Rs.1200 only. So thatís the price I am talking about here. it just amazed me so thatís why I thought of first sharing this information with you all, thatís what I did exactly here.

Donít you all think itís a nice offer for the students studying in Mumbai university?

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 18-01-2012
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,557
Re: Is Aakash tablet available for Rs. 1200 only?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipirist View Post
I just heard from one of my friend here in Mumbai saying that the aakash tablet will be made available to them at the price of Rs.1200 only. So thatís the price I am talking about here. it just amazed me so thatís why I thought of first sharing this information with you all, thatís what I did exactly here.

Donít you all think itís a nice offer for the students studying in Mumbai university?
Yes its indeed true but since the first edition of the aakash tablet has been sold out all I can say is that the upgraded version of the aakash tablet will be made available to all the students, so the price is expected to be around Rs.2,300. But yes it is indeed more cheaper. The original price of the tablet is Rs.2999.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 18-01-2012
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 55
Re: Is Aakash tablet available for Rs. 1200 only?

Is this offer applicable for the Mumbai university students or for all the students across India? What do you all have to say about it, thatís what I am asking from you. I think so the offer should be applicable for all the students.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 18-01-2012
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 2,058
Re: Is Aakash tablet available for Rs. 1200 only?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mongkut View Post
Is this offer applicable for the Mumbai university students or for all the students across India? What do you all have to say about it, thatís what I am asking from you. I think so the offer should be applicable for all the students.
Yes if it is being followed in Mumbai and made available for the students then it is but obvious that it will be made available to all the students across India. For the students they are giving at a discounted rate. So if you are a student then do go to schoolís office and enquire about the details for this tablet. You will surely get more information about the same thatís for sure.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 18-01-2012
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 153
Re: Is Aakash tablet available for Rs. 1200 only?

I am sure that colleges must be giving the old aakash tablets and not the new one, I suppose. Since the new aakash tablets are not yet made available in the market while the old slot has already been released in the market. So I suppose all the students who have booked for the tablet will be getting the old tablet thatís for sure.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 18-01-2012
Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,847
Re: Is Aakash tablet available for Rs. 1200 only?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Su^Raj View Post
I am sure that colleges must be giving the old aakash tablets and not the new one, I suppose. Since the new aakash tablets are not yet made available in the market while the old slot has already been released in the market. So I suppose all the students who have booked for the tablet will be getting the old tablet thatís for sure.
Thatís not the case the tablet is yet not made available in the schools and colleges thatís what I am saying. I have got a confirmation from my college saying that we will be getting an upgraded version of the aakash tablet and nothing else.
Reply With Quote
Reply

  TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , ,



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads for: "Is Aakash tablet available for Rs. 1200 only?"
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How to use Aakash tablet? pOLiSH Portable Devices 3 18-01-2012 07:38 PM
comparing Classpad Tablet and Aakash Tablet Wild Kat Portable Devices 9 18-01-2012 10:13 AM
from where I can get aakash tablet? Ebo Portable Devices 1 17-01-2012 03:17 AM
When is Aakash Tablet releasing !Saral! Portable Devices 3 13-10-2011 06:37 PM


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 01:17 PM.