Thread: Camera not working properly in Motorola Droid X2

Camera not working properly in Motorola Droid X2

Hi friends recently I have bought the new Motorola Droid X2, so there I have seen most of the best feature in this Mobile. This is really the good mobile phone I have seen. But however I have seen some of the issue with the camera, whenever I try to record video it shorts out. And also some of the time the camera completely shuts off and reboots. Why this thing happens there in these Mobile. If you guys have any of the information or any of the suggestion then please let me know. Any of the suggestion or reply will be appreciated.

Re: Camera not working properly in Motorola Droid X2

According to my information you just have to clear the unnecessary data from the Camera app in Manage applications>All. By this it is possible to reset the app, and by reset the app you can be able to overcome this issue.

Even I was also facing the same issue with these mobile in related to the camera but however I have try many thing and tricks and finally get the solution. So in order to overcome this situation I have just reset the Factory data. And finally it works. So if you want to overcome this issue you can also do the Factory data reset may it works.

I have Motorola Droid X2, but still I have not seen any of the issue related to the camera and the other features of this Mobile. If you are facing this issue then you just shutdown the mobile and then remove the battery, reinsert battery and reboot the Mobile phone.

There might be chances that you have done some upgrade to The Motorola Mobile and after that update this issue arise, however I have search to the official site about this issue and they claim that this is not an issue with this mobile. There might be some of the internal changes have done over there in the Camera setting, so make sure that there not be any of the changes should be there in this mobile related to the camera and it’s property.