Thread: Aakash tablet will not be useful for tech savvy

Aakash tablet will not be useful for tech savvy

Just heard some of the reviews of this particular tablet and also looking at the specifications of this tablet. I must say that the tablet will not be useful at all. Especially for the techies. Since I don’t think so there is anything to speak about this tablet. First of all looking at the microprocessor it is Arm11 - 366Mhz. would you image in the performance of the tablet and I have recently heard that Aakash tablet performs almost 1/10th the speed of the iPad 2. That’s what I have heard recently. So I don’t think so it is any kind of great tablet and I am sure that it will not go down well with the techies. That’s what I can say. Anyways with this statement I am sure that many of you all going to disagree with this and my statement is going to give some strong reactions. Waiting to hear it from you all.

Re: Aakash tablet will not be useful for tech savvy

So what do you expect in that price range an iPhone or what? C’mon stop giving such kind of comments over here. it really does not go with anyone over here.

Quote Originally Posted by ROcHANn View Post
    Just heard some of the reviews of this particular tablet and also looking at the specifications of this tablet. I must say that the tablet will not be useful at all. Especially for the techies. Since I don’t think so there is anything to speak about this tablet. First of all looking at the microprocessor it is Arm11 - 366Mhz. would you image in the performance of the tablet and I have recently heard that Aakash tablet performs almost 1/10th the speed of the iPad 2. That’s what I have heard recently. So I don’t think so it is any kind of great tablet and I am sure that it will not go down well with the techies. That’s what I can say. Anyways with this statement I am sure that many of you all going to disagree with this and my statement is going to give some strong reactions. Waiting to hear it from you all.
    You know these days we don’t even get a LCD screen at a price Rs.2500 and here we are getting a whole tablet for the price of Rs.2500. what more do we want. It has a usb dongle, hd video player, powerful android 2.2, wifi, 7 inch screen, dual sim and many other features. What more do you want in such a low cost tablet? Plus the government has assigned this tablet for the upcoming students and not the techies who can blame its performance.

I absolutely agree with what the above user is saying here. The government wants all the students to study and to help them in studies they have introduced these tablet. Now the tablet gives all the necessary things that a student needs. Plus the price is so attractive that it is very much affordable to every common man of india. Dude stop making such stupid demands it will not be of any worth at all over here. I hope this message is very much clear over here.

I must admit that Aakash tablet did lack a lot of features but definitely that is being covered up by the launch of Ubislate 7+. Processor is advanced and also android 2.3 is there. There is also a front facing camera as well for the video chatting purposes. All that in the price of Rs.2999. that’s something great.

What I would ideally want in this tablet is a 700 mhz processor, android 2.3, 512 MB RAM and 3G upto 3.1 mbps. That’s what would be the ideal specification that I would have wanted in the tablet. Anyways lets see if this new ubislate 7+ comes with the new specifications.