Thread: Is Aakash Tablet or Ubislate 7 still available online for purchase?

Is Aakash Tablet or Ubislate 7 still available online for purchase?

I hope you all have read the title properly, so c’mon tell me if these tablet is available for online purchase or not? Please do tell me something about it. I don’t know which one is the official site of aakash so that I can give the order from there. So better it would be if you all can check that for me. Start replying guys. I am waiting for your response.

unsure Re: Is Aakash Tablet or Ubislate 7 still available online for purchase?

Quote Originally Posted by Angrzej View Post
    I hope you all have read the title properly, so c’mon tell me if these tablet is available for online purchase or not? Please do tell me something about it. I don’t know which one is the official site of aakash so that I can give the order from there. So better it would be if you all can check that for me. Start replying guys. I am waiting for your response.
    No it has been sold out and I have checked the official site of aakash tablet and there it has been clearly written that it has been sold out. That’s what I am saying here. sorry to say but it has been sold out but if you want you can check out the other online stores such as ebay and flipkart. Check if the tablet is available there or not.

Re: Is Aakash Tablet or Ubislate 7 still available online for purchase?

Dude why don’t you check the Ubislate 7 + the upgraded version of the aakash tablet. It is available for pre order now in t he official site of aakash tablet and you can order it from there only. So that’s what you should be checking out.

Ubislate 7+ is the advanced version of aakash tablet and also it is not so expensive. Just 400 rupees more to the ubislate 7 tablet.

sad Re: Is Aakash Tablet or Ubislate 7 still available online for purchase?

Quote Originally Posted by Angrzej View Post
    Dude aakash tablet has been sold out sorry to say but now you will not be able to get it, that’s all I can say. Better book the ubislate 7+ otherwise even that will be sold out.