Thread: Video chatting using skype on Ubislate 7+ tablet

Video chatting using skype on Ubislate 7+ tablet

Hi, I want to know if is it possible to video chat using the ubislate 7+ the new upgraded version of the aakash. I haven’t heard much about the Ubislate 7+ that’s why I am asking this question with you all. I know that the old model of aakash did not have this feature and hence I doubt if it will be present in this as well. Please reply with the appropriate information.

re: Video chatting using skype on Ubislate 7+ tablet

Quote Originally Posted by Gurjari View Post
    Hi, I want to know if is it possible to video chat using the ubislate 7+ the new upgraded version of the aakash. I haven’t heard much about the Ubislate 7+ that’s why I am asking this question with you all. I know that the old model of aakash did not have this feature and hence I doubt if it will be present in this as well. Please reply with the appropriate information.
    Yes it is having a front camera and so we can say that it is possible to do a video chat with it for sure but don’t know how well does skype run in it. It is only when we get the tablet and if we do a certain amount of testing on it then only we will get a fair amount of idea how well does it run but as of now we know that there is a front camera in this tablet. That’s all I can say here.

re: Video chatting using skype on Ubislate 7+ tablet

I think so it is very much possible to do that because in order to do a video chat a 3G or wifi requirement is needed. 3G connectivity is not there In the tablet but definitely there is a wifi connectivity so we can definitely do video chatting with the help of skype.