Thread: Motorola Droid X2 automatically switches off and on

Motorola Droid X2 automatically switches off and on

Hey, I have recently bought the Motorola Droid X2 and now having problem in it.i haven’t use it more but it automatically goes off and then switches on ! I have updated the phone but it is still having the same problem as it was before updating to gingerbread! Now this happens after every 2-3 hours!

Re: Motorola Droid X2 automatically switches off and on

This is the actual problem with Motorola Droid! Why don’t you try resetting your mobile to factory setting? If this doesn’t help you then try replacing your mobile from your retailer. Your software must be corrupted otherwise it won’t happen again and again.

Actually, I have tried resetting my mobile to factory setting but it hasn’t helped me yet! I think I will have to go to Verizon and exchange the phone but problem is that they will give me their phones with their builds! They don’t accept that this happen to their device! I have solved my many problems with update but this is the only problem that is persistent over a time! I couldn’t find any fault there that will cause the phone to go off and on!

I have been sick of this thing that I constantly have to run in the service center to repair my phone! I have done repairing on 4-5 times to my mobile, but always got problem even with serviced mobile!i think now Motorola and Verizon should take the responsibility to solve out issues! There is no point in using the mobile phone that has so many problems with it. All my money is wasted on this phone, we pay money for servicing but what we get in return is the phone with unsolved problem!

I had this same problem with my phone! My phone would go off by itself! Sometime it used to happen again and again! To avoid this and find the reason I was just checking through all my of processes and I saw that there were some processes that I had registered as ignored applications list. it was Motorola info. sync and other was weather widget. I then stopped both of the processes and since then I haven’t got any problems in my mobile! i don’t know if it was a real problem or not but I never got the problem again!